Kung Fu Hustle & The One (Blu-Ray) $9.99 Shipped

[quote name='freshzen']I got an auto notify e-mail this morning and they are already gone.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Sadface T______T

I have the Watchmen ps3 game/blu ray (english everything) that was on newegg for $10. Wanna trade for it? I'd rather watch chinese guys fighting.

never mind, back in stock and nabbed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']Back in stock now! Goooooooooooooooooooooo![/QUOTE]

Nice, was able to grab it this time. Thanks!

[quote name='Deathchamber']Nice, was able to grab it this time. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here, was waiting for awhile.

Glad tis' back in stockz.

Arg, I went to order it after being bummed I missed it the first time and I remembered the shipping address has to be on file with the CC company. Since I just moved that won't be happening. Guess I'll miss out this time too. :(

[quote name='Stoke']Arg, I went to order it after being bummed I missed it the first time and I remembered the shipping address has to be on file with the CC company. Since I just moved that won't be happening. Guess I'll miss out this time too. :([/QUOTE]

Why not just pay with Paypal?

Got mine today and I was shocked at Newegg. The 2 blus came sealed (not factory seal) together banded by a "buy 2 for 1 price" cardboard sleeve. I ripped the first seal off and the 2 blus were individually sealed. Kung Fu hustle had the factory seal and The One was obviously resealed and used (cover art was VERY wrinkled). Man, I am dissappointed at Newegg. Hope they give me something for this crap.

^ Thats how they all are. They are official releases and not done by Newegg like that. The cover art being wrinkled just means you got a bad case since im guessing the plastic is whats wrinkled as well.

[quote name='JokerCard']^ Thats how they all are. They are official releases and not done by Newegg like that. The cover art being wrinkled just means you got a bad case since im guessing the plastic is whats wrinkled as well.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, then does that mean everyone who got in on this deal got the same "The One" blu ray as me? I am talking about the crappy shrink wrap job they did. From my understanding, when I see something with that type of seal (shrink wrapped) it is used and has been resealed to be sold off as new. Similar to shrink wrap jobs at FYE but they are advertised as used.

Just out of curiosity, can anyone else comment on The One? Official seal or shrink wrapped?

My "The One" blu ray has that cheap shrink wrap but it still has the security sticker up top. My "Kung Fu Hustle" blu has the nice folded shrtink wrap but no security sticker. My "The One" also has wrinkled plastic.

[quote name='JokerCard']^ Thats how they all are. They are official releases and not done by Newegg like that. The cover art being wrinkled just means you got a bad case since im guessing the plastic is whats wrinkled as well.[/QUOTE] I can vouch for this possibility as well. I have received severely wrinkled plastic on the cases from many B&M retailers, especially Sony titles. It is poor manufacturing standards, with nothing NewEgg could have done in the situation.

I got mine in today as well. Both movies looked like they were squashed. They both had the cheap flimsy cases. I have a ton of replacement blu-ray cases. So I will probably swap them out when I feel like it.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']
Just out of curiosity, can anyone else comment on The One? Official seal or shrink wrapped?[/QUOTE]
shrink wrapped

thanks for the feedback but damn...I am really dissappointed..Just don't know where to direct my rage :bomb:.

I suppose I can take a hit with this one if newegg doesn't wanna do anything...:cry:

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Oh man, that was a quick and easy and the resolution was awesome. Newegg's got the best fuckin CS.[/QUOTE]

They're so good, you got them to give you credit for something that wasn't even their fault. Good job!

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Oh man, that was a quick and easy and the resolution was awesome. Newegg's got the best fuckin CS.[/QUOTE]
How did they resolve it for you?

Got mine in yesterday as well, but I didn't have any problems with mine they came brand new shrinked wrapped with individual folded plastic on both!!!

[quote name='Squarehard']They're so good, you got them to give you credit for something that wasn't even their fault. Good job![/QUOTE]
I dunno if you were being sarcastic or not but I would not take advantage of newegg like that. I initially thought they got a returned/opened the one and resealed it to sell to me. But as it turns out, most people got the same crap as I did and Newegg decided to give me my money back after 2 emails.

I opened The One today and I was wrong about the cover art being wrinkled, it was just the plastic on the blu ray case. Also, it was brand new from what I could tell. I feel a little bad about this whole thing but I will make sure to buy more stuff from newegg.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I dunno if you were being sarcastic or not but I would not take advantage of newegg like that. I initially thought they got a returned/opened the one and resealed it to sell to me. But as it turns out, most people got the same crap as I did and Newegg decided to give me my money back after 2 emails.

I opened The One today and I was wrong about the cover art being wrinkled, it was just the plastic on the blu ray case. Also, it was brand new from what I could tell. I feel a little bad about this whole thing but I will make sure to buy more stuff from newegg.[/QUOTE]

It's fine if you waited for responses from other people first instead of acting so impulsively and start blaming them for something that wasn't even their fault.

It's nothing against you specifically, but just recently people like to jump to inconclusive conclusions immediately and blame things on retailers when it's not in their control to fix the issue since it wasn't their fault to begin with.

Just don't like it when people jump the gun on things :*(

bread's done
Back