Kuru Kururin Paradise for GBA only $19.90 NEW @ Play-Asia.com

The Kuru Kururin games are the bomb-diggety, especially if you're into 2-D puzzlers. There are two or three available for the GBA, and one available for the GameCube. Unfortunately, none of them have ever been released in the United States. If you'd like to try one out, I highly recommend getting online and finding a copy of Kuru Kuru Kururin, which was released in Europe. If you can find the EU version, it's in full English and will have no problem working on any model of the GBA. That's the one I've started with, and I'm glad I did. The great part is that it's apparently not even all that expensive to obtain, so it's a great value for the money.

Oh man, this is a pretty damn good deal. I played this game a while back through emulation and found it to be amazingly addictive and original. Definitely going to pick this up now. Thanks for the deal OP.

[quote name='Play-Asia']Description:

The story begins when Kururin’s brothers and sisters go missing, and it is up to him to find them. Kururin is initially unsure that he is up to the task because he has never left his home world before![/QUOTE]

How can he not have left his home world before, if it's a sequel?

[quote name='eldad9']How can he not have left his home world before, if it's a sequel?[/QUOTE]

The first was on his home world. And it was REALLY GOOD, as was Squash. I never got Paradise, until now.

So his brothers and sisters get lost, he manages to find them, then they get themselves lost again on different worlds?

First, I don't see how they could do that. I'd expect at least some of them to be a little more cautious, if not too emotionally scarred to leave home for a while.

Second, if he goes after them again, it will probably just encourage them to get themselves lost again - through time, probably.

[quote name='eldad9']So his brothers and sisters get lost, he manages to find them, then they get themselves lost again on different worlds?

First, I don't see how they could do that. I'd expect at least some of them to be a little more cautious, if not too emotionally scarred to leave home for a while.

Second, if he goes after them again, it will probably just encourage them to get themselves lost again - through time, probably.[/QUOTE]

There was some sort of villain in the third. In the second, I don't know how they got lost. But the thing is, it's so terribly irrelevant.

I know, I'm just having a bit of fun. I probably will be weak enough to order it, so please, everybody, just order now and make sure they run out of stock by the time I get home. I have played the first briefly and it was great.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only Kururinaut on this board. :D
These games definitely deserve to be released in the U.S., but thankfully there's no region protection for the GBA. This is also probably the lowest price this game will ever see...for whatever reason, I can't see it ever going for much less than this on EBay.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']I'm glad to see I'm not the only Kururinaut on this board. :D
These games definitely deserve to be released in the U.S., but thankfully there's no region protection for the GBA. [/QUOTE]

Paradise almost did. Nintendo showed it at an E3, and then never spoke of it again.

For the love of god, buy this game! The first Kururin game was my favorite GBA game for the longest time, ever since I first played it at SpaceWorld 2000 when they debuted the system - and the sequel is even better!

... Oh, and pick up Mother 1+2 while you're at it.

It's like "irritating stick". Your stick rotates, you move it and control the rotation speed; you try to get to the end of that course as fast as you can without running into walls.

Be warned these games don't appeal to the casual gamer. When I asked that girl if she wanted to come over to my place and play irritating stick, she slapped me.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']play-asia is reliable, right?[/QUOTE]

Just to make sure everyone knows: yes.

bread's done
Back