Kwari?

trabbahabba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Anybody heard about this one? One of my friends just told me about it, and its pretty interesting. Basically its an online FPS where you get money for kills. You have to buy your bullets ($5.00 for 5000 or something like that). You get to determine your own stakes as well.

Sounds like an easy way for some people to rack up extra cash, especially those that are rather skilled at FPS.

Any thoughts?

Sounds pretty interesting considering 100% of the cash supposedly goes back to the players in the form of prizes. I wonder if it will be any fun compared to other FPS games though.

Will this be considered gambling? Or does it have to be a luck game (versus a skill game) to be considered gambling?

I thought that too, but considering that video games are pretty much based on skill, you couldn't call it gambling.

It sounds intriguing, but it would have to be a well rounded game and not a gimmick for a bunch of people to jump on board.

I do like the idea of a practice mode though. I could get an idea of how much money I would lose!

bread's done
Back