l.a. noire gamestop came with Secret Bonus!

[quote name='K_G']I don't think I have that GS promo email anymore and some websites that reported on it say before 4/30 while others say by 4/30. You also need to be a power up rewards member as well. If you didn't get it, you can always contact GS directly to see what is up.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Power Up Rewards member, so no issue there.

I'm wondering where I can contact someone about this...

the naked city dlc is ending at$22-40 on ebay
the piano gun is ending up at $22-30 on ebay

im selling both for $30combined .. xbox 360, holla at me

[quote name='sgr76']Go Bills!!!!

Yeah the bonus is awesome. They called me at home and asked me if i was thirsty and then they sent me some monster drinks and doritos.

Anyhoo, Kmart...$15 off....$20 gaming coupon...Free game $20>.... Yeah i'm good! :lol:[/QUOTE]

What 15 off? I got the 20 dollar game and 20 dollar coupon but I didn't get 15 bucks off.

The film negatives are your clues as to where the badges are so you can get the suit for finding all 30 badges. You have to redeem the Naked City code for them to show up though so PS3 owners are OoL right now.

according to the strat guide the Piano Gun that was free for early Gamestop preorders comes out on the 31st and the first post-launch DLC case (the one from the BB midnight launch) comes out June 21 so I bet the preorder cases will be around that timeframe.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back