LA Cags: The Outlet in Monrovia - All Video games 25% off, Rock Band full set $80

joe2187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
As the title says, @ the Outlet in Monrovia all Video games are 25% off and they have Rock Band Special Edition the full kit for a cool $80 bucks. (360 Version's mostly)

Directions here

Pics:

HPIM0367.jpg

HPIM0368.jpg

HPIM0369.jpg

HPIM0370.jpg

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I wish I could see the prices for the other games so I can be sure there are good prices before I drive 27 miles there[/quote]

all the games are either marked at $24.99 or $34.99, so take off 25% between that, the game selection isnt that great. they dont have alot of Current games that have been released in the last 4-5 months. and the Popular and current ones they do get are a rare sight.

I'm a bad poster :cry:

Well it was mostly for the Rock Band deal anyway

Hmm, nevermind then. I prefer scavenging through pawn shops for my deals. In the past weeks I've found Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS2 for $20, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Collectors Edition for $8, and Ninja Gaiden 2 for $30

It's a retail salvage store meaning that some games and other items were returns, repacks, damaged, etc... They had one Rock Band on the shelf as of this morning and it looked pretty beat. They only game that seemed to be a bargain was Lost Odyssey for the 360 at $29.99 minus 25%. Everything else was overpriced compared to what you can get it for most other places even considering the discount. I already had it so I passed.

bread's done
Back