La lista, en el fuego! **Free $25 GC offer coupon**

[quote name='starbury805']8 for Star wars Force Unleashed as long as its complete =][/QUOTE]

It is complete- original case, cover art, manual and game disc.

Dude, there's no fees when sending by gift (which I did). I just noticed after sending payment that you included paypal fees in the totals. I was wondering why the odd amount. Oh well. More cash for dv8 I suppose. =)

I think your totals are off. I think i bid $7.50 for red steel and I also bid on obscure and didn't see anyone with that game in their total.

[quote name='kklems']I think your totals are off. I think i bid $7.50 for red steel and I also bid on obscure and didn't see anyone with that game in their total.[/QUOTE]

You are right, but unfortunately, I missed your bid on Red Steel. I am very sorry and I have already shipped out Red Steel to the person who bid $7. I did add Obscure to your total. I am very sorry about that. It was a lot to keep track of and I completely fucked up.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Dude, there's no fees when sending by gift (which I did). I just noticed after sending payment that you included paypal fees in the totals. I was wondering why the odd amount. Oh well. More cash for dv8 I suppose. =)[/QUOTE]

You are correct if you send money as a gift. Of all of the payments I have received up till this point, you are the only one that has sent payment as a gift. All of the rest has been payments with fees taken out. If folks send the payment as gifts, they can subtract the fees.

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']Payment sent via Paypal by [email protected][/QUOTE]

You refused to pay the .96 that I asked to cover my fees so I didn't lose any money. I have issued a refund because you have continued to argue with me over PM's and finally just decided to send the money without the fee coverage. You had the option of paying as a gift and you chose not to out of spite.

[quote name='jbroush99']What a cheapskate. Hell, I even sent you 5 cents more than you asked for :lol:[/QUOTE]

This guy has gone back and forth with me about how it's the seller responsibility to cover Paypal fees and such. I explained to him that I held this lowball to help out a fellow CAG and he still argued with me. I am just not in the mood to deal with him so he can take his business elsewhere and I will cover his $16 to dv8mad.

Listen, I have no hard feelings mate. However, I think that if you were going to want me to pay your Paypal fees then that info should have been included before the lowball instead of after. I admire your willingness to help a fellow CAG out and certainly respect that. I hope that you can use this feedback positively just in case you have another lowball. The issue is not about the $.96, it has to do with accountability and character. As it states at the top of this forum, purchases should be sent as such through Paypal, that is a fair policy and I stick by it, rules are rules, and I can't in good conscience break that rule, it is a binding agreement with Paypal. Also, purchase fees are the only way to truly protect a purchase through Paypal. It sucks to miss out on the deal you offered, but I won't sacrifice my personal character for a few cheap games, that is not the way I handle myself both publicly and privately. If you are still willing to honor and hold up your end of the bargain then please respond, otherwise I'll have to seek negative feedback.

He's actually got 224 positive feedback, that's beastly, but I'm just trying to get my profile going here. I'm not trying to make enemies, however, I'm not going to be treated 2nd class either because I have low feedback. This issue does not concern you and your input is not appreciated, so next time think before you type.

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']He's actually got 224 positive feedback, that's beastly, but I'm just trying to get my profile going here. I'm not trying to make enemies, however, I'm not going to be treated 2nd class either because I have low feedback. This issue does not concern you and your input is not appreciated, so next time think before you type.[/QUOTE]

You are the one digging your own grave. I also don't appreciate your threat about negative feedback. I hosted the lowball to help out a fellow CAG and all I got from you was an argument about .96. Trust me, I will be PMing a MOD about this whole thing and including your threat above. I seriously doubt CAG's are going to want to deal with you after this. You made your own bed, now go lay in it.

[quote name='mis0']Paid. Didn't want to pay the fees, so I gifted the payment--as I'm not an asshole. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir, it is very much appreciated. I can't believe the grief this guy is causing over .96. I guess he has better morals and principles than the rest of us.

SirSavesAlot I agree with that specific point but unfortunately bob refused to speak through a private entity such as a PM so this is my only outlet. 2nd, I don't understand why you think your original comment adds any validity or value to the discussion, previous matters involving trades are in the past and each trade should be treated that way. All the feedback serves as is a guide for people, it is not the final decision maker of who is a trader. Obviously, I should feel more comfy dealing with somebody of high feedback, but that doesn't mean they can't doop me. If you want to act as a mediator then that's fine with me, but your comment is only meant to do one thing, fuel the fire and cause more drama.

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']SirSavesAlot I agree with that specific point but unfortunately bob refused to speak through a private entity such as a PM so this is my only outlet. 2nd, I don't understand why you think your original comment adds any validity or value to the discussion, previous matters involving trades are in the past and each trade should be treated that way. All the feedback serves as is a guide for people, it is not the final decision maker of who is a trader. Obviously, I should feel more comfy dealing with somebody of high feedback, but that doesn't mean they can't doop me. If you want to act as a mediator then that's fine with me, but your comment is only meant to do one thing, fuel the fire and cause more drama.[/QUOTE]

Please stop posting in my trade thread. It is done, please move on.

I expect you to send me the games for my Paypal. If I refused to honor my bid then I would be castrated by all CAGs, but I haven't, I have followed through on my end. I expect you to do the same.

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']I expect you to send me the games for my Paypal. If I refused to honor my bid then I would be castrated by all CAGs, but I haven't, I have followed through on my end. I expect you to do the same.[/QUOTE]

The items have been sold to someone else and you have been refunded. That's it, end of story. I have contacted a MOD about this harassment and your constantly posting in my trade thread. Please, just go away.

The day I see thebob101 trying to do something underhanded or try to dupe another CAG, that'll be the day I give up trading on CAG. He's refunded the Paypal payment in question, so there's not a situation of him sitting on the money in question.

Trust me, he's not trying to pull any funniness with this situation. It's a misunderstanding, plain and simple.

[quote name='shrike4242']The day I see thebob101 trying to do something underhanded or try to dupe another CAG, that'll be the day I give up trading on CAG. He's refunded the Paypal payment in question, so there's not a situation of him sitting on the money in question.

Trust me, he's not trying to pull any funniness with this situation. It's a misunderstanding, plain and simple.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Shrike, you are the best! I truly appreciate it all that you do for me and for CAG.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Just posting to say I got my items today. That was some super fast shipping! Anywho, feedback left. =)[/QUOTE]

Just left feedback for you, thanks for bidding and being so cool, I really appreciate it.

bread's done
Back