LA Noire Rockstar Pass

No, it isn't in the manual - you probably got a code for just The Naked City case.

This is just a way to get ALL of the DLC at a discounted rate.

[quote name='diddy310']No, it isn't in the manual - you probably got a code for just The Naked City case.

This is just a way to get ALL of the DLC at a discounted rate.[/QUOTE]

I got no DLC since I got it from GoHastings. Thanks for confirming this for me.

[quote name='kidrocklive']I just seen this posted on IGN and I just wanted to make sure this wasn't somewhere in the booklet. I bought the game brand new and to me a "pass" is something like EA does to get revenue from used game sales. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it and spend 800 pts that I don't have to.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1171540p1.html[/QUOTE]

This is NOTHING like the EA pass...

Is anyone doing this? I saw it this morning on the dashboard and thought it might be a good idea. On the other hand, "discounted" is relevant. I have the points, just not sure what "discounted" means to Rockstar. It's kind of a cool idea though.

[quote name='kburns10']Is anyone doing this? I saw it this morning on the dashboard and thought it might be a good idea. On the other hand, "discounted" is relevant. I have the points, just not sure what "discounted" means to Rockstar. It's kind of a cool idea though.[/QUOTE]

You get all preorder cases and content with the pass plus two additional cases in June. It's well worth it IMO.

Yeah, even if they don't do anymore DLC past what is listed there, it's still cheaper than just buying the 4 cases.

Thanks for the clarification! I read it wrong and thought it only offered a discount on the existing dlc, not a bundle of all the dlc for that price. I agree that 800 MSP is a steal for all of that!

I thought rockstar pass was something they were doing to combat used sales. Like if you got it used you had to buy rockstar pass for a couple bucks to play the game or something.

I hadnt played the game yet but basically rockstar pass is just a discounted one time purchae of all the little extra dlc stuff in one package right?

Does la noire have any kind of registration codes or anything? A fellow cag offered it to me cheap, but he has played it already and tired of it.

I bought my copy new, but I never had to put in any registration codes. Since the game is single player, you should be fine on that end.

[quote name='kidrocklive']$4 a piece[/QUOTE]

Well I guess I'm buying the pass then since the 3 cases I want will cost more than that, but it sucks that I have this case from Gamestop I haven't been able to use since PSN is down and now it's worthless.

bread's done
Back