LA Noire: The Complete Edition Coming to PS3 and 360 November 15th for $49.99

JP73

CAGiversary!
:applause:

The Complete Edition will include all the DLC: the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case, Reefer Madness Vice case, The Consul’s Car Traffic case, The Naked City Vice case , A Slip of the Tongue Traffic case, The Badge Pursuit Challenge and all guns and suits( DLC ones, you still have to unlock many)

Great news. This was one of my favorite games of the last few years. I'm Glad I held off on getting the DLC. I suppose no GOTY Edition, but this is the same thing. Totally worth, in my opinion.

NOTE: PC Version will come out a week before the console versions

Got a $10RZ certificate from when they didn't give me the right amount of points last week so with the @Gamer coupon I grabbed PS3 LA Noire for nothing and bit the bullet on the Rockstar pass instead of waiting for a sale.
All in all, $11.99 and I've got the Complete Edition

Gotta say, there's some things they definitely could have done better but I really like it so far.
(btw if something says "subdue the suspect" don't try shooting them in the leg like back in True Crime...I did that the very first street crime. Guy shot at me then ran, I chase then shoot in the knee, he keeps running, I shoot his other knee then again in the leg. Then I called the coroner)

[quote name='DFogz']All in all, $11.99 and I've got the Complete Edition[/QUOTE]Just to reiterate...if you don't get the Complete Edition, you don't get the Consul's Car Traffic Case. Vanilla + R* Pass /= Complete Edition.

I'm really hoping those of us who don't buy the Complete Edtion get access to this case eventually.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']^This is news to me! Still waiting for an expansion disc for us vanilla L.A. Noire owners.[/QUOTE]

If they've already released the complete edition, I highly doubt they'll release an expansion disc separately.

bread's done
Back