Labbo's Trading Nook

[quote name='Azumangaman']CML for Left 4 Dead+ The BIGS![/QUOTE]Heavenly Sword looks good, but I just got it in from Goozex :cry:

Besides that, not much. Sorry.

Well, 5 games games he doesn't own for one that he's about ready to trade in sounds good to me. The monetary value shouldn't matter. It should be the enjoyment he will get out of the new game. But I guess that some people can't see that.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Well, 5 games games he doesn't own for one that he's about ready to trade in sounds good to me. The monetary value shouldn't matter. It should be the enjoyment he will get out of the new game. But I guess that some people can't see that.[/QUOTE]Not trying to start a flame war, but it's not called funassgamer.com....

[quote name='Labbo94']Not trying to start a flame war, but it's not called funassgamer.com....[/QUOTE]
Truth.
Anyway, let me know if you want to sell The BIGS please :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']Truth.
Anyway, let me know if you want to sell The BIGS please :)[/QUOTE]
$8 shipped if you're interested

[quote name='Labbo94']Not trying to start a flame war, but it's not called funassgamer.com....[/QUOTE]

No offense taken. Its okay with me if you don't want to trade. I just thought that everybody here has the hobby of playing games to have fun. If you only care how much the games are worth, that's fine.

This Summer, three's company, but four's a crowd...

*BOOOOOM*

The cast, is dead. The world, needs a savior. This Summer, Mr. Roper ventures to find Pandora's Box to save the people of the world from the reign of the evil hot dog empire.

Also, bumped.

[quote name='Ashesinfall']Zack, how would you feel if I told you that I got banned from XBL until Friday?[/QUOTE]
gamesdiscussion.png

And that boy would one day grow up to sow his deformed seed with a beautiful lady, eventually fathering the twisted mutt of a man known as Ashes in Fall.

[quote name='Labbo94']FYI, I'm Macbookin' it up.

By the way, I'm digging the icon. From a K-Mart catalog?[/QUOTE]

The Thermals? No, made it myself, son!

Oh, btw, check out their song, God and Country. More punk than TBTBTM.

[quote name='Ashesinfall']The Thermals? No, made it myself, son!

Oh, btw, check out their song, God and Country. More punk than TBTBTM.[/QUOTE]Really? Never would have guessed. Looks pro as hell.

bread's done
Back