Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
Welcome to the Langers Juice Promotions Thread!

Current Video Game Promos:
Astroy Boy: The Video game :wii: $4.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Curious George :pc: $2.99 w/ 8 proofs of purchase
Megamind Mega Team Unite :wii: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Megamind The Blue Defender :ds: FREE w/ 10 proofs of purchase
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time :wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase
Top Spin 4 :360::ps3::wii: $2.99 w/ 12 proofs of purchase

All other promos can be found HERE

Here are some retailers that carry this juice according to Langers facebook page and people from this thread, make sure to check both the regular juice and frozen sections:

99c Only
A&P
Albertsons
Calhouns
Capital Farmers Market
Costco
Doris Italian Market
Family Dollar
Food Basics
Food Maxx
Food Town
Fred Meyer’s
Fry’s
Jewel-Osco
Joseph Classic Supermarket
K-Mart
Market Basket
Monterey Market
Meijer
Nob Hill
Petrey Cash n Carry
PriceRite
Raley’s
Safeway
Sam’s Club
Save Mart
Sedanos Supermarket
ShopRite
Smart & Final
Sprouts Farmers Market
Stop n Shop
Super Fresh
Universal Supermarket
Walmart
Weis
WinCo

Last edited by a moderator:
Either one's fine. For the receipt, I sent a check & for the UPC barcodes, I'm gonna send a check again (but to a different address, LOL). Got mine a week after I sent the stuff! Heck, it arrived before the check was cashed, haha!

Did anyone have any difficulty with their rebate form being from a printer? It says no photocopied forms, but the only way I could find to get one was to print it from my work PC.

[quote name='VOLTAN']Did anyone have any difficulty with their rebate form being from a printer? It says no photocopied forms, but the only way I could find to get one was to print it from my work PC.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not - I'm pretty sure nearly every CAG that got these games used a form printed from their web site. I know I did to get both Rabbids and Top Spin 4.

[quote name='io']Absolutely not - I'm pretty sure nearly every CAG that got these games used a form printed from their web site. I know I did to get both Rabbids and Top Spin 4.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. And extra thanks to the CAG who started this thread. What a sweet deal. Wish I'd known about Megamind and Rabbids.

[quote name='io']Absolutely not - I'm pretty sure nearly every CAG that got these games used a form printed from their web site. I know I did to get both Rabbids and Top Spin 4.[/QUOTE]
I don't even think there's any other way to do it.

I got my Top Spin in the other day. Took a couple of weeks roughly. Not bad. Sent in a printed copy of the form with a check.

having probs getting in on OP's xlent deal: anyone know where to find the 24-count 10 oz ready-to-drink juice packs in the san francisco bay area? have been to costco, kmart, safeway, smart & final, walmart, winco: only giant 32 oz/ 64 oz bottles! going to 99 cent, raleys next. 16 oz bottles are OK; frozen concentrate not doable since freezer's packed. called langers & waiting to hear from sales guy: still nothing after day 3. thx.

[quote name='ivana89']having probs getting in on OP's xlent deal: anyone know where to find the 24-count 10 oz ready-to-drink juice packs in the san francisco bay area? have been to costco, kmart, safeway, smart & final, walmart, winco: only giant 32 oz/ 64 oz bottles! going to 99 cent, raleys next. 16 oz bottles are OK; frozen concentrate not doable since freezer's packed. called langers & waiting to hear from sales guy: still nothing after day 3. thx.[/QUOTE]

Just go to the 99 cent stores. They've got little things of Langers at 99 cents each. I got 12 apple juices for like 13 bucks.

got my top spin 4, took less than 2 weeks, paid by money order. too bad it takes almost 5 gig of HD space, dont have that kind of space to spare for a tennis game

For people that live in the Buffalo, NY area, TOPS SUPERMARKETS sells Langers Juice. When I went in, it costs around $2.89 (on sale) but $3.xx when not on sale.

does any know if there is a LIMIT 1 per household claus? i recieved my top spin 4 last week and i wanna use the form again+ my receipt to get another Top Spin 4. Will they reject it i put my brothers name but using the same address?

[quote name='Ketsui']does any know if there is a LIMIT 1 per household claus? i recieved my top spin 4 last week and i wanna use the form again+ my receipt to get another Top Spin 4. Will they reject it i put my brothers name but using the same address?[/QUOTE]

it's worth a try, I know the Raving Rabbids promo was one per household, I was able to get two copies of Megamind mailed to the same address albeit one was for DS, the other for the Wii and I used different names for each one

[quote name='Ketsui']does any know if there is a LIMIT 1 per household claus? i recieved my top spin 4 last week and i wanna use the form again+ my receipt to get another Top Spin 4. Will they reject it i put my brothers name but using the same address?[/QUOTE]

I think it's one per system as noted in the previous post. I've received my PS3 TS4 and just sent in for 360 version.

I got two of the same system to the same address. I spaced out the sending by about 3 weeks though so not sure if that's a factor.

I love the juice, so I figured I'd buy some more bottles and try to get another copy. None of my friends want the game except for those who already have it, but I'm either going to get the PS3 version just to have another game to play on PSN (if it ever gets up and running again) or else hope I can get some decent amount of trade credit to cover an XBL points card or something.

[quote name='Matt Young']I love the juice, so I figured I'd buy some more bottles and try to get another copy. None of my friends want the game except for those who already have it, but I'm either going to get the PS3 version just to have another game to play on PSN (if it ever gets up and running again) or else hope I can get some decent amount of trade credit to cover an XBL points card or something.[/QUOTE]I'd take those bar codes from you if wanna share 'em :D. I think you can still send in the receipt and get your other game.

[quote name='Matt Young']I love the juice, so I figured I'd buy some more bottles and try to get another copy. None of my friends want the game except for those who already have it, but I'm either going to get the PS3 version just to have another game to play on PSN (if it ever gets up and running again) or else hope I can get some decent amount of trade credit to cover an XBL points card or something.[/QUOTE]

I'll play you a game of Penny Can for them!

I love this juice. Pissed I took in all my bottles last week when I didn't know about this. They have the best pomegrante/cranberry juice ever. Also no HFCS. WIN.

[quote name='agentcoop007']9 days & they have not cashed my check yet :( I hope they got my letter.[/QUOTE]

if it makes you feel better.. I got my games 2 weeks ago in the mail and they still have not cashed my check

[quote name='COLDblood']if it makes you feel better.. I got my games 2 weeks ago in the mail and they still have not cashed my check[/QUOTE]

That makes me feel alot better :) thanks!

Just got my Top Spin 4 Xbox 360 game from Langers! took only 12 days but soooo worth it! next i'm gonna try for the Wii Rabbids game for my daughter!

The cheapest Langers Juice I saw in Jewel-Osco was $2.99. Last time I saw Langers Apple Juice for 99 cents on sale, but no dice right now.

Where are the Chicago people buying this juice???

[quote name='chuckywang']The cheapest Langers Juice I saw in Jewel-Osco was $2.99. Last time I saw Langers Apple Juice for 99 cents on sale, but no dice right now.

Where are the Chicago people buying this juice???[/QUOTE]

If it helps any, I've picked up the cranberry cocktails for $2 each at Jewel when they were B1G1-free, but I've seen them for $2 individually as well. Just gotta wait for the right sale; otherwise, maybe you'll have some luck finding the multi-pack at Costco for less? I've heard that might have many more UPCs for the buck, but I haven't checked for them at a Chicago-area Costco yet.

Wow 99cents stores have cases and cases of this stuff for ...one guess 99 cents. I may have to donate a bunch of these juices somewhere..lol

i sent the upc and reciept forms for a top spin 4 for both ps3 and 360, both came the same day, within 10 days or so. flipped em both at gamestop for 55$ towards LA noire. only spent 19$ to begin with, after drinks + 3$ shipping charge. i must go back and get more! i need to have money for Brink!

Damn ... so i take it this promo is still going on , is there an expiration date on these?? Just wondering cuz my wife tried to find some of this juice but no dice :cry: Were in central Texas .... so im gonna have to find this juice!!

Got my 360 Top Spin 4 in exactly 7 days from drop off at post office to delivery to my mailbox (and I live on the east coast). Langer's is my new favorite juice - "No HFCS, Free* Games"

I do feel for you guys that can't find Langer's in your area.

*S&H not included

Took a week for my PS3 copy of Top Spin 4 to arrive... they still haven't even cashed the check yet. Liked this promotion and the juice so hopefully they add more games down the road.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']So ~$15 for 12 bottles of juice and top spin 4? Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

2 copies of top spin 4\\:D/

I got one copy for 360 when the game first released and another on ps3 like a month and a half ago. If the web page is still active I'd expect it to still be going on. Very fast turnaround time as well, I was really impressed with this promotion

I don't think it's still active (they removed the link from their site), but I suppose it's worth a shot. I've been trying to decide if I want to get the Megamind games or if I should save my pile of UPC's for something else. Hmm...we buy the juice all the time, so I guess I might as well go for it.

bread's done
Back