Laptop Deals: $500-$700

Kundismack

CAGiversary!
I'm looking into laptops to buy for my little sister. She will be using it for college and doesn't need it for gaming. I am looking for something decent with a nice graphics card (might steal it from her every now and then). Any help on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

I also saw the other post but the laptops are above my budget.

Thanks.

Go with a Toshiba.. I got mine for school for only 500$ or 600$ (cant remember) Very fast... Enough for some gaming too ;)

I bought this laptop for my parents for internet and email.It has enough power for videos and big screen and large HD. $300

Intel® Celeron® processor 900
Features a 800MHz frontside bus, 1MB L2 cache and 2.2GHz processor speed.2GB DDR2 memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 4GB.Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM.15.4" widescreen TFT-LCD display
With TruBrite technology and 1280 x 800 resolution provides native support for 720p content to bring your movies and games to life.160GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers plenty of storage space.

bread's done
Back