Laptop skin?

Kyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just bought a new laptop and I want to keep that nice and shiny finish on the laptop lid.

Anybody know a good site that I can order a transparent skin for my laptop?

Ack, most of the places I've checked out has stickers with images.

Invisible Shield looks promising but nothing for my HP laptop with 15.4 screen. I might end up getting the carbon fiber sticker from decalgirl though.

I have this skin from Decalgirl and I love it (Dell screwed me over and sent me an ugly fingerprint magnet). Cutting it to the shape of my laptop was kinda difficult (stupid round slanty corners), but it looks great and people are always complimenting me on it. X3

As for a clear sheet of vinyl... I have no idea. I see lots on google, but best I could find was this which is full of engrish. ...And I seriously doubt you need 1000.

I found a clear one for 5.99 on one of those cheap imports store. I'm not so sure if I should rely on it since it might leave residue (every other one on a boast having non-stick residue and able to take-off and reapply again).

Only reason i want it clear/transparent is due to the glowing white logo whenever its on (similar to the apple symbol).

Then again the suede laptop cover and the carbon fiber laptop cover seems to be quite nice .

www.skinit.com prints it for your exact laptop and you can upload your own image if you want. They have skins for almost every device, Phones, Mp3 players, cats... Check it out, I have no experience ordering from them so good luck if you choose so.

[quote name='Lice']www.skinit.com prints it for your exact laptop and you can upload your own image if you want. They have skins for almost every device, Phones, Mp3 players, cats... Check it out, I have no experience ordering from them so good luck if you choose so.[/quote] Eh, they don't have any transparent ones. Oh well, i give up.

bread's done
Back