laptop that can play games like diablo, TOR, BF3 (medium at least) under $500?

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
hey guys,

kinda got some gift for graduating from college haha. im looking for a laptop for under $500 that can also play games. i dont mind not being able to play at the max settings (thats what alienware is for and its costly), but at least if it can play bf3 on medium... im good.

ive looked at amazon and newegg.. but idk if theyre any good.

like i dont know if this is even any good, http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-A53U-ES21-15-6-Inch-Laptop-Mocha/dp/B006MO0IYQ/ref=pd_sim_pc_3

though it has lots of good reviews..

thanks guys

There are multiple sellers. You can buy any Windows PC 700+ available from HP, Best Buy, Fry’s Electronics, Dell.com, HPDirect.com, Microsoft Stores and NewEgg.com in the U.S., and Dell.ca, Future Shop, Staples.

Last year I built a custom Desktop and was given the deal. I asked it applies to any Windows desktop or laptop sold at any participating retailer.
The lapops listed on the site are the one's they'd like you to buy. Also many of the stores have student discounts.

For ex.
My custom PC rig from HP would have cost me $1500 straight up. (Grad gift as well my old pc was a decade old and I wasn't holding back)

With HP student discount knocked it down to about $1100 and if I'd sold the 360 would have been about $900 net I think that's a pretty good deal. (Of course I missed out on the Windows 8 Deal but you can't win em all!)

bread's done
Back