Lara Croft: GoL free Kane & Lynch Character Pack

Hawaiian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Today a new DLC for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light has been released on Xbox Live for free (only for a limited time, Gold Membership required).

Kane & Lynch Character Pack (FREE)

Grab a friend or go at it alone as gaming’s most notorious criminals find themselves in Lara Croft’s world and must work together to fight their way out. (File Size: 125.3 MB)

Pretty cool considering this changes up some of the dialog in game. Might have to play through it again for all the bleeping.

Thanks man, I got it, although I don't have the game yet but just incase I get it in the future, at least I will have the free perk.

Besides the skin change, does this change anything? Dialogue? Weapons? etc?

Also, thanks OP! Had the PS3 version and it's free on the PSN too.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Besides the skin change, does this change anything? Dialogue? Weapons? etc?

Also, thanks OP! Had the PS3 version and it's free on the PSN too.[/QUOTE]

Dialogue and some cutscenes, thats pretty much it. Its some of the funniest stuff for stupid reasons though.

[quote name='Skram']Dialogue and some cutscenes, thats pretty much it. Its some of the funniest stuff for stupid reasons though.[/QUOTE]

Ah darn, here I thought there's more to it!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Ah darn, here I thought there's more to it![/QUOTE]
Yeah lol, I was excited about the Raziel and Kain character pack but it is just a skin with a few cutscenes...they still shoot guns like Lara Croft. Big disappointment, saved me 400 pts tho I guess. Wish theyd make a new Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver.

Please tell me the Raziel & Kane pack wasn't free when it came out too? Will be upset if I missed that one, not gonna pay $5 for skin unless it's at a gentlemen's club

bread's done
Back