Last day!! Free Game From Game Trader World Contest

dragon_image18

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
All you have to do is Sign up and interact with the site to get free tickets. The prize is a $60 game of your choice. This is a new site, so you have a good chance of winning.

Visit The Ultimate Game Trading Community

Official Rules:

# The Deadline for buying and earning tickets is 11pm EST Saturday, June 30th 2007.
# The winning ticket number is choosen randomly based on the results of the NY State Lottery's Take 5 winning number of the day.
# The winning Ticket Number (and Username of winner) will be announced here, by 11:30pm EST on Saturday, June 30th 2007

GTW is one of the best sites out there. It offers everything CAG and Goozex do not. The only thing it's missing is a big community, so sign up and help us out!

[quote name='dragon_image18']All you have to do is Sign up and interact with the site to get free tickets. The prize is a $60 game of your choice. This is a new site, so you have a good chance of winning.

Visit The Ultimate Game Trading Community

[/quote]

I signed up listing you as the referral, so if you get a friend request from a complete stranger, that's why - I wasn't sure if you'd get points from a referral, so I thought I'd list you just in case you would.

Thanks everyone for joining. The site has been getting a lot of acticity in the last few days. I think the ball is starting to roll.

And I love having new friends.

i sorta wish i didn't join...i thought id be guaranteed a copy of whatever game but seeing as you've gotta earn it and its possible to not end up with anything why bother?!

but as always, thanks...it does give somebody something in the long run

bread's done
Back