Last day to use Newegg's $5 off promo code from FEB15

Adamu Kuezada

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just a reminder to those who got a promo code in their inbox. You have until 11:59 PM pacific time to use it. I recommend Motorstorm Pacific Rift which is on sale for $27.99 with free shipping. A good PS3 exclusive that goes for 60 bucks on amazon. Hope you can put those 5 bucks to use!

are the codes unique? Or is it something that perhaps everyone can use? If its latter please share the code man!

[quote name='bh47']are the codes unique? Or is it something that perhaps everyone can use? If its latter please share the code man![/QUOTE]

yeah I thought the code was "FEB15" are the codes unique?

I've ordered tons of games from newegg. I've never received a coupon code from them :whistle2:(

[quote name='Maelstrom']Hardly a deal...[/QUOTE]

It would be a deal if someone started putting their unused codes for those of us who would like to use them. Otherwise, please lock.

[quote name='oasisboy']It would be a deal if someone started putting their unused codes for those of us who would like to use them. Otherwise, please lock.[/QUOTE]

No it wouldnt be. The codes are only able to be used on accounts who received the email from Newegg in the first place. Now if they let us use their account to place the orders, THEN maybe it would be a deal.

[quote name='musha666']No it wouldnt be. The codes are only able to be used on accounts who received the email from Newegg in the first place. [/QUOTE]

So this is a "reminder" thread about a deal only for those who got newegg emails? Please lock!

[quote name='Josef']Not a deal for me :cry:

Even though I buy a lot of crap from NewEgg they'd rather reward those who spend less.

fuckers.[/QUOTE]

why go after someone who is going to shop here anyways when you can get people who don't think of NewEgg first?

[quote name='oldboy26']why go after someone who is going to shop here anyways when you can get people who don't think of NewEgg first?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly the code was accompanied by an email that was thanking you for being such great customers. I don't know, I can't confirm, because I never got the email. Apparently when you spend money there you're NOT a great customer.

[quote name='Josef']Supposedly the code was accompanied by an email that was thanking you for being such great customers. I don't know, I can't confirm, because I never got the email. Apparently when you spend money there you're NOT a great customer.[/QUOTE]

lol... I think you're right...

I've maybe bought 2-3 things from Newegg... I don't do it very often. I got the e-mail and I think it is meant to entice old customers to come back and buy something. Think about it, if you're a regular then they already got you. But someone like me who rarely buys from them they want me to become that regular.

Anyways, they had a pretty sweet deal for a 500GB WD Scorpio Blue 5400 HDD for $69.99 FS. After the code it was $64.99, I was happy. :D

bread's done
Back