Last Minute Holiday Specials @ Mad Catz - B1G1 Rock Band, FightSticks + more

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know I said that the last NEC XI promo was probably the last one... But why deny some people some last minute Holiday deals?

Enjoy.

Order Ground shipping end of day Dec.15
guaranteed to receive by Dec. 24th

Order 2 day shipping end of day Dec.20

Order overnight shipping end of day Dec.21

Worth noting, for the FightSticks... The Marvel VS Capcom TE FightStick for Xbox 360 is now included in the promo. Sorry no mix and match this time around.

Hey Mark I ordered during the black friday B1G1 sale for the round 2 fightsicks but one stick is broken I emailed support but have yet to receive a response do you guys have a replacement/return policy for defective sticks?

Edit- Weird decided to test it again before calling CS and now it works fine

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tankinator']It seems like they jacked up the prices, I don't remember individual guitars costing $150...[/QUOTE]

Depends on the guitar. Some of these are the "premium" wooden instruments, and they have the Mustang Pro as an option too. I'm trying to convince myself not to get the Mustang, and hold out a few months for the real guitar.

Eh, I am worried that the Keyboard is gonna plummet in price soon, but I might just buy it in a couple days. I've been waiting to buy it from Kmart with coupons, but none of my Kmarts have just the keyboard and the game only gets $30 when trading in to Amazon.
The stand might be nice to have also, but I don't know if I would use it. Then again, I might not use the keyboard too much after trying it out.

[quote name='VISCO']Hey Mark I ordered during the black friday B1G1 sale for the round 2 fightsicks but one stick is broken I emailed support but have yet to receive a response do you guys have a replacement/return policy for defective sticks?[/QUOTE]

I would try calling. They'll take care of you for sure.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Price of the MVC stick is jacked up. I wonder if there will be an MVC3 stick coming out.[/QUOTE]

Jacked up? It's the normal MSRP. It was always $159.99.

Definitely would get the tournament fightsticks, but I just cant throw down $150 when I should be using the cash for stuff I do need. Now the TvC fightsticks do look awesome at that price point, if only they threw in the game XD.

[quote name='MarkMan']I would try calling. They'll take care of you for sure.

Jacked up? It's the normal MSRP. It was always $159.99.[/QUOTE]
My bad, I thought it was normally 149.99 for some reason.

Hey maynard ill spit it will you and add some extra credit for that game we talked about.

I don't have paypal but i could buy you a gift card to your choosing.

Can you mix and match on the buy one get one or does it have to be the same item?

It was automatic when I ordered the fight sticks. The total was $143.99 shipped. Was going to give one as gift but local Gamestop was out yesterday so now I got two for the same price.

Whats the difference between the 149.99 PRO mustang guitar and the 249.99 one any one know i know i should research it myself but I'm lazy.

Ugh, with the 10% + Free shipping I caved and bought a Mustang Pro w/ Percision Bass for PS3.
I'm debating trying to sell the Mustang Pro, I really just wanted to replace my old and busted RB1 Stratocaster.

[quote name='MarkMan']This deal will run until Christmas at least...[/QUOTE]

Hey Markman, do you know why the Mustang Pros are so expensive on Amazon and eBay? Are people just totally insane?

[quote name='SDC']Hey Markman, do you know why the Mustang Pros are so expensive on Amazon and eBay? Are people just totally insane?[/QUOTE]

My guess is holiday season limited availability. I haven't seen any in the wild yet, and I've been looking.

[quote name='xangelgabrielx']Free FedEx ground shipping and 10% off if you use the code HOLIDAY[/QUOTE]

Thanks, decided to pull the trigger on a Mustang Pro + bass. Hey, it's still cheaper than retail, and I have the bass for a backup if my aging RB2 Stratocaster decides to throw in the towel.

[quote name='prayformojo']Just to double check, you can play regular mode using the PRO controller, correct? I have read conflicting reports on this one.[/QUOTE]

Yes with the Mustang, no with the Squier.

Any reason why the Stratocaster is not available for PS3?

Oh wait that's not the squirer uhhh no point in jumping in. 2 Pro Guitars equals buy 1 get 1 free!!!!!! This is Buy this and get a different guitar free not as good :( Wanted 2 pro guitars!!!!!

Pretty hyped now. Thanks for posting these deals MarkMan. I've seen them before, but never paid much heed to them. I just ordered the Rock Band Keyboard Plus bundle with stand for $71.99 and my buddy just got the MvC2 Stick deal for what, $16 off would make it $136? I planned on paying him for the second stick, but he told me Merry Christmas. So really looking forward to these arriving.

[quote name='lorddct']Any reason why the Stratocaster is not available for PS3?

Oh wait that's not the squirer uhhh no point in jumping in. 2 Pro Guitars equals buy 1 get 1 free!!!!!! This is Buy this and get a different guitar free not as good :( Wanted 2 pro guitars!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah I would have settled for buy guitar get key board free, but I really don't need two guitars. RB3 is not most people s first game. Oh well.

hey markman are we going to see new color for the push buttons on the sanwa's? How about future arcade stick parts?

[quote name='MarkMan']Nice.

Good stuff! Nice friend you have! :D[/QUOTE]
Yep. He just came back from Afghanistan with over 20 grand in the bank and is about to go on a deployment of mine that got cancelled, so is pretty loose with his purse strings. He's a good guy though.

Dear Diary,

Please dont post pictures of Tritton headsets and than not offer B1G1 on Tritton Headsets. This makes the website and the owners look a little douchey.

Sincerely,

Everyone who thought that picture was B1G1.

[quote name='CaoPi']I mean the button colors are we going to get new colors? why aren't the white sanwa buttons available in 30mm?[/QUOTE]

Ah, I'm not sure we will probably order more next year.

Hey Markman I was wondering if you could offer some help. I want to mod my SE stick (PS3) and was looking at these parts from your store:

Sanwa Stick

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4941&idCategory=334

Sanwa Buttons

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem...m_medium=search&idProduct=4949&idCategory=335

I currently have a TE stick for the 360 and love it, so I am looking to get my PS3 SE stick to be of similar quality.

My question is, are the parts above the same parts found in the TE stick (or at least the same type of quality) and are they compatible with my SE stick?

Appreciate the help, this is my first time trying to mod a stick.

[quote name='antlp89']Hey Markman I was wondering if you could offer some help. I want to mod my SE stick (PS3) and was looking at these parts from your store:

Sanwa Stick

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=4941&idCategory=334

Sanwa Buttons

http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem...m_medium=search&idProduct=4949&idCategory=335

I currently have a TE stick for the 360 and love it, so I am looking to get my PS3 SE stick to be of similar quality.

My question is, are the parts above the same parts found in the TE stick (or at least the same type of quality) and are they compatible with my SE stick?

Appreciate the help, this is my first time trying to mod a stick.[/QUOTE]

As stated they are compatible with all fight sticks yo, I modded one myself you just gotta be careful not to yank the disconnectors out when doing this. The buttons are more difficult to install and will take more time compared to the stick

imo modded SE > TE
unmodded SE < dog poop

[quote name='CaoPi']As stated they are compatible with all fight sticks yo, I modded one myself you just gotta be careful not to yank the disconnectors out when doing this. The buttons are more difficult to install and will take more time compared to the stick

imo modded SE > TE
unmodded SE < dog poop[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks for the info man. I think I'll follow some youtube vids (DSP has one up), good to know the parts are compatible. Thanks again.

In addition to those savings, use special coupon code ” HOLIDAY ” (case sensitive) for an additional 10% off your purchase price and FREE FedEx Ground Shipping! Please note, this offer is only available to the continental United States.

The picture shows the headset you get free if you buy one of the other two listed. Maybe not the deal you hoped for but not a bad deal and fine ad.

bread's done
Back