last movie you saw??

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed']You ain't no daisy. ;)

/still watching Lonesome Dove[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear it's good, Led. I got it dirt cheap a while back and have yet to watch it. But, I'm sure I will soon.

I saw the Assassination of Richard Nixon yesterday. Pretty good stuff.

[quote name='kill3r7']I watched Closer last night very overrated.[/QUOTE]

You actually watched that movie for its story drama? Man you missed out. The only reason to watch is Natalie Portman (and her reportedly nonexistent body double) stripping :drool:

Sex is Zero. Basically it's a Korean American Pie... or Fast Times at Ridgemont High for those who're old enough to appreciate that movie.

Saw Sin City a few days ago, thought it was pretty good. I can see that Elijah Wood DEFINITELY wants to shed his Frodo image; he really creeped me out.

I watched part of Star Trek: First Contact today during my newspaper class. I brought it to school because I'm buying the two disk edition, and I sold the single disk version to a friend for $5 (which he paid me entirely in quarters for :roll: )

[quote name='dopa345']Saw Sin City a few days ago, thought it was pretty good. I can see that Elijah Wood DEFINITELY wants to shed his Frodo image; he really creeped me out.[/QUOTE]

I saw Sin City last weekend, and I totally agree about Elijah... He was really fucking creepy! I love how well they translated the visual style of the comics, while keeping some of the neat details, like the Wonder Woman prostitute...

[quote name='Tromack']I reviewed House of D last week. It was fucking terrible.[/QUOTE]

I loved it at the beginning when the guy got seasick and threw up on the girl. It was clearly just Uwe Boll's way of showing breasts on screen for a "rational" reason.

Clint Howard is the only thing that made that movie watchable.

Cold Mountain, and before that, Dogville.

Both AWESOME, AWESOME movies.

Nicole Kidman is a wonderful actress.

Oh yeah, and before that I saw Sin City 3 times LOL

i tried to watch 8 & 1/2, (it is fellini's masterpiece) but was not in the mood for a movie that required thought.

i watched la femme nikita, excellent film.

[quote name='Ledhed']The Warriors - just as good as when I first saw it years ago.[/QUOTE]
No shit!! I just watched that movie on Friday!! I mean I've watched many times before it's just been so many years.

I saw The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy last night. I never read the book (books? shows how much I know :p), so the movie was very...random-y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back