It's on the to-watch list.

Resident Evil Afterlife sucked, hard.

Scott Pilgrim timeee.

[quote name='Amblix']
Resident Evil Afterlife sucked, hard.
[/QUOTE]

And you're surprised why exactly?

It was preceded by 3 turds.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']You guys made me pull a temporaryscars and triple post. fuck yall I'm out.[/QUOTE]

$$$$a you want to do some RE5 sometime soon? I started playing it and I got to 2-1 before I quit. I ordered 4 gigs of ram and it should get here soon, but its still playable on my machine.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']$$$$a you want to do some RE5 sometime soon? I started playing it and I got to 2-1 before I quit. I ordered 4 gigs of ram and it should get here soon, but its still playable on my machine.[/QUOTE]

Stop steam stalking me, honky. Hook me up with the deals on pc parts and I can probably play with you in about a month.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Your mom sucked. Why are people still playing her?[/QUOTE]
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Snap!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How dare you. Both of you. You should really be ashamed. My mother is a great lady.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she is. ;)

Morning, OTT.

Just started a 4 day weekend and I already had to walk the dog twice, load the dish washer, start the laundry and now I am about clean my office, all while Mrs. Number83 is still sleeping. Pretty soon the kids will be awake...

Now I remember why I dont take vacation...:whistle2:?

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Just started a 4 day weekend and I already had to walk the dog twice, load the dish washer, start the laundry and now I am about clean my office, all while Mrs. Number83 is still sleeping. Pretty soon the kids will be awake...

Now I remember why I dont take vacation...:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Peace and quiet doing those things is great. The little fiends were up around 8, thanks to a 3.8 Earthquake hitting about 30ish miles away. Earthquake + Indiana = wrong

[quote name='manthing']And you're surprised why exactly?

It was preceded by 3 turds.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping since it seemed like they upped the production value for the 3D movie, that they might have better effects/graphics.

I was very wrong.

At least Scott Pilgrim and The Town were good, I watched it in between those two so my night was saved.

[quote name='lordwow']People at work never believe me when I say working is less work than staying at home :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling man.

BTW Amblix, I caught the latest Resident Evil film last night and I gotta say, I thought it was pretty good. Don't get me wrong, its not the greatest film out there, but if you like the games and you've enjoyed the series thus far it did a great job. It was a fun movie...for me at least.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Peace and quiet doing those things is great. The little fiends were up around 8, thanks to a 3.8 Earthquake hitting about 30ish miles away. Earthquake + Indiana = wrong[/QUOTE]
What part of Indiana do you live.?I also live in Indiana and didn't hear anything.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']BTW Amblix, I caught the latest Resident Evil film last night and I gotta say, I thought it was pretty good. Don't get me wrong, its not the greatest film out there, but if you like the games and you've enjoyed the series thus far it did a great job. It was a fun movie...for me at least.[/QUOTE]

Well compared to the rest of the series yes, they jsut raped the story and had some really sorry effects (mainly Claries opening battle and Executioner Majini bathroom scene).

And the quarters in the sawn off would definately not work.

[quote name='Amblix']Well compared to the rest of the series yes, they jsut raped the story and had some really sorry effects (mainly Claries opening battle and Executioner Majini bathroom scene).

And the quarters in the sawn off would definately not work.[/QUOTE]
Yea I was kinda of wondering how would quarters in a sawn off work?Seemed kind of stupid,but I kind of enjoyed the movie wasn't the best,but wasn't the worst.

[quote name='Gears24']What part of Indiana do you live.?I also live in Indiana and didn't hear anything.[/QUOTE]

In Peru (about an hour and change north of Indy). Quake hit just east of Greentown, I believe. I kind of blew it off, but then realized that I shouldn't.

[quote name='Gears24']Yea I was kinda of wondering how would quarters in a sawn off work?Seemed kind of stupid,but I kind of enjoyed the movie wasn't the best,but wasn't the worst.[/QUOTE]
Just glad I didn't buy it. :D

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Finished watching the final season of Lost. Final episode was...disappointing.[/QUOTE]

Very much so. Finally watched it the other day and was utterly disappointed.

Was at the airport from 8 am till 11 pm because of a flight delay and i missed a flight and had to get a new one.
But I ended up getting tipsy between each flight so it's alright i guess.
Now i'm in New Hampshire.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']so anyone have big plans for new years?[/QUOTE]

Work 1:30 - 10 tomorrow. Then go back in the next morning 10-2. At least I got Sunday and Monday off.

There's gonna be a storm, so I'm just staying home.

Going to a pinball tournament on Sun. though.

[quote name='DT778']She asked if anyone had big plans, not if you were going to stay home for the weekend again.[/QUOTE]
It does make me feel better that I'm not the only one staying home and doing nothing eventful. ^_^

[quote name='lordwow']People at work never believe me when I say working is less work than staying at home :lol:[/QUOTE]

Amen!

Number83.5 is having a party with about 15 friends from school...We're the alternative party where there will be no alcohol and adult supervision.

He's mad we aren't letting him go to the other party. :D

Was going to have dinner and game night w friends but chika isn't feeling well so I don't really know.

83, why am I not surprised you're the uncool dad? ;)

[quote name='DT778']She asked if anyone had big plans, not if you were going to stay home for the weekend again.[/QUOTE]
I wish I was home for a weekend.

I'll be drinking. Big surprise, I know.

But one of my friends is having a party, and the bastard made it a point to tell me there's gonna be plenty of Jagermeister, cause he knows that shit does evil things to me.

:whistle2:(

So my 2010 was pretty good. My leech problem decreased in half with Jon dumping his girl. He started dating one of the other Gamestop employees from the store she used to work at. She apparently said to her coworkers she dumped him cause he hit her. She's fucking crazy.

I am dating a high school friend who moved in (like August) since his sister-in-law who he was living with got pregnant and needed a room. Which has caused Jon to practically disappear into the gameroom, far away from me. Our interactions are now limited to maybe once a week, of a hows it going type of talk, which totally works for me. I get 450 bucks a month and very little headache.

[quote name='manthing']I'll be drinking. Big surprise, I know.

But one of my friends is having a party, and the bastard made it a point to tell me there's gonna be plenty of Jagermeister, cause he knows that shit does evil things to me.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Definately doing some Jager bombs when I get back in the states.

[quote name='Maklershed']Don't you hate pants?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

--------------

I might finally have a reason as to why I'm constantly sick. The doctor is thinking it's an autoimmune disease which causes respiratory and nasal symptoms, along with rashes and stomach issues - related to HLA b27. That about sums up my life. I go for all sorts of fun blood work tomorrow. Just in case the genetic testing is negative, he's got me on antibiotic because the other possibility is that it's a mycoplasmic pneumonia that has been lingering in my system for years, breeding drug resistance. Sounds like either way is going to be fun to treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back