Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']Of course my boyfriend would be late from work and then want to stop and get food while I've been waiting in a lace cami for like 2 hours. Sigh.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully should started without him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Gotdang, I need my tax refund pronto. :(

No matter how good the remake of True Grit may be, I will never be able to bring myself to watch it. My grandfather was a huge John Wayne fan and True Grit was one of his favorites -- maybe his all time favorite. I've seen that movie enough as a kid that I'd not be able to objectively watch the new film and enjoy it -- my nostalgia would be kicking and screaming the whole time. Good or not, I still wish they had just left it alone.[/QUOTE]
VjAoU.jpg

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Of course my boyfriend would be late from work and then want to stop and get food while I've been waiting in a lace cami for like 2 hours. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

GOTDAMN! :bouncy:

Hey Oh.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']And he came home with a headache. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Buzzkill.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You know what I hate more than the sound of fireworks?
[/QUOTE]
What about small arms fire followed by: yip, yip-yip yoweee! trill and Ahhhh'haaa! . . . with a car alarm finale.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What about small arms fire followed by: yip, yip-yip yoweee! trill and Ahhhh'haaa! . . . with a car alarm finale.[/QUOTE]
Ug....
I need to become a hermit and live far away from society but then I think about all the food I don't cook and I realize I am stuck in the suburbs where I plot the demise of teenieboppers.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm pretty sure what you had planned would've cured any headache. :hot:[/QUOTE]
I let him take a nap. I'll cure it at midnight.

[quote name='2DMention']Where do you work?[/QUOTE]
AT&T - ensuring the world that every last moron who drunkenly broke their phone on New Year's is able to bitch to us about how their warranty should cover it and how there's no possible way they got their phone wet.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']To 2011... um... the year Portal 2 comes out! *toast*[/QUOTE]

And Mass Effect, Uncharted, Gears, and Killzone 3! It's a banner year for trilogies and gaming! :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']And Mass Effect, Uncharted, Gears, and Killzone 3! It's a banner year for trilogies and gaming! :whee:[/QUOTE]

And LBP2, even though I wasn't a huge fan of the first. I'm ready for some Mass Effect on PS3. I really want to play #1 first.

[quote name='Eviltude']And LBP2, even though I wasn't a huge fan of the first. I'm ready for some Mass Effect on PS3. I really want to play #1 first.[/QUOTE]

The two games are nothing alike though. Combat and inventory is radically different. The first game has a story while the second game pretty much lacks one. The only thing they really have in common, besides Shepard and Garrus and a few of the characters who make cameos is the "paragon/renegade" alignment system and the dialogue trees.

The interactive comic included in the PS3 gameplay sounds kind of lame, but at least it will give you the opportunity to know the key events that were made in ME that had no effect in ME2 but will supposedly matter in ME3. :)

As do I , never liked the 3D doritos. Noticed at the store the other day that they brought back the Taco flavored ones (again) as a limited edition flavor. Why can't they ever bring good flavors back?

Has anyone in here played "The Scourge Project"? It's part of the Steam Indie Fright pack -- looks like it might make the $5 for the pack worthwhile as a 3rd person horror shooter...

fuck it, it's $5 and comes with burn zombie burn. Sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']
No matter how good the remake of True Grit may be, I will never be able to bring myself to watch it. My grandfather was a huge John Wayne fan and True Grit was one of his favorites -- maybe his all time favorite. I've seen that movie enough as a kid that I'd not be able to objectively watch the new film and enjoy it -- my nostalgia would be kicking and screaming the whole time. Good or not, I still wish they had just left it alone.[/QUOTE]

Yes. They should have just left it alone and let us miss some good shit on account of your nostalgia. :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']Probably a good idea, Pascal's wager and all.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have expected a reference to Blaise Pascal in an OTT.

[quote name='lordwow']Probably a good idea, Pascal's wager and all.[/QUOTE]

Why not believe in a God that doesn't require church attendance?

You still get to play it safe, with less hassle. ;)

I'm not lyin': Someone wanted me to post this in the OTT.

An Open Letter to CAG member corrosivefrost

Dear corrosivefrost,

Since Mass Effect 2's conception in January of 2010, you've spent upwards of (seemingly) 100+ posts detailing your bold opinions of the game. While a majority of your posts get tossed aside like the nonsensical vomit that they are, these specific posts have not gone unnoticed.

It is clear to me, as someone who has spent a lot of time with both Mass Effect 1 and 2, that you have little-to-no understanding of even the basic fundamentals of either game and that you must reduce both the gameplay and the story elements of said games down to simple phrases like "Mass Effect 2 has no story" to fill the inadequacies that exist in your tiny brain.

It's safe to say that both games transcend the realm of understanding that your mind could even dream of reaching, and that you not only poison the greatness that is the Mass Effect franchise with every lousy post you make but you also corrode the minds of those who enjoy the games and/or who would enjoy playing the games.

Both games have (rightly) earned more Game of the Year awards (and the like) than you can count on your grizzly, neanderthal-like hands; and your platform that represents the overwhelmingly minority view is simultaneously comedic and insulting.

On behalf of BioWare, EA, CAG, logic, understanding, and reason, I ask that you please refrain from making further posts about anything involving the Mass Effect series; and that you limit the extent of what you would call "thoughts" to other topics of discussion.

Thank you.

[quote name='seanr1221']
128648870096.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Tell me they are bringing those back. Regular doritos are ok, but there was something about those that made them amazing.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why not believe in a God that doesn't require church attendance?

You still get to play it safe, with less hassle. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back