Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Frosty, I value you your opinions and hold you to be a paragon of all that is right in the world.[/QUOTE]
I also enjoy your opinions CF and value your unencumbered, dare I say renegade, insights. ;)

I don't like it when the ice in my beverage pops violently.

It makes me think someone out there is trying to scare me away from the drink...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Maklershed']That is the most bad ass thing I've seen all year.[/QUOTE]

Seeing how the year is less than 24 hours old, not surprising.

np53ef.jpg

Easy Bake Oven.
So many things wrong with this name.
It's not really an oven, just a plastic box with a 100 watt incandescent bulb- that can't be a softwhite, long-life type, and obviously not a CFL. Only a clear, standard regular bulb- which is surprisingly impossible to find. Interestingly, they are so hard to find someone sells them on amazon for it for $6.
It doesn't actually bake most things, just desiccates them.
It's not easy, you could make and bake two dozen real cookies in the time it takes you to bake one.

That being said- these were much more delicious than the crap the girls next-door made me in the 80's:
511KEqXLyjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Chika, the OTT world demands a full-size of your avatar pic ;)[/QUOTE]

Maybe if you're a good BSB you'll get one for Christmakkuh next year. Remember, the Shelf Elf is watching.

I've got 3 games in a row to ref tomorrow, 45 miles away, 90 miles in the opposite direction, then 45 miles back to my home rink down the street. First game I drop the puck at 9am, so I've gotta be out of the house by 7:45am. Bah.

[quote name='Chika']Maybe if you're a good BSB you'll get one for Christmakkuh next year. Remember, the Shelf Elf is watching.[/QUOTE]

A: Patience is for suckers
B: What's a shelf elf?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']A: Patience is for suckers
B: What's a shelf elf?[/QUOTE]

Google "Elf on the Shelf".

It's a "stuffed animal" that looks like a Christmas Elf that you move around the house to "watch" your children to keep them behaving during the holiday season. Mostly for people that have few to no parenting skills and can't keep their children from throwing massive tantrums. When they start to act up, you're like "you better behave, The Elf is watching and will tell Santa you're been bad!" It's creepy as shit. It has the face of an old time baby doll. It comes with a book for the kids to read that make it seem more like a game to find where the elf is hiding, but the real purpose is to help the parents of little bastards

and on that note, gnight OTT

[quote name='Chika']Google "Elf on the Shelf".

It's a "stuffed animal" that looks like a Christmas Elf that you move around the house to "watch" your children to keep them behaving during the holiday season. Mostly for people that have few to no parenting skills and can't keep their children from throwing massive tantrums. When they start to act up, you're like "you better behave, The Elf is watching and will tell Santa you're been bad!" It's creepy as shit. It has the face of an old time baby doll. It comes with a book for the kids to read that make it seem more like a game to find where the elf is hiding, but the real purpose is to help the parents of little bastards
[/QUOTE]

Apparently, this elf was watching a little too closely
elf_shelf.jpg

[quote name='zewone']I need 400 MS points, not 1600. How do I do this?[/QUOTE]
Do they still have the option to buy 500 from the dashboard?

They might. I'll have to check tomorrow.

And why wasn't I informed that the PSP Go was $99 now? I'm gonna pick one up tomorrow and hopefully be able to sell my PSP 2000 for $70.

You can buy 400 points from Xbox.com

live.xbox.com will let you add points via credit card for the following amounts:
400 Microsoft Points - $4.99
800 Microsoft Points - $9.99
1600 Microsoft Points - $19.99
4000 Microsoft Points - $49.99
6000 Microsoft Points - $74.99

If you don't want to give them a CC number and don't need them in a hurry, you can exploit the bing rewards program. I think they give you 200 reward points for joining up and you can earn something like 16 reward points per day. When you hit 400, exchange for ms points. Would take about a week, maybe a week and a half, to get your rewards order in.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']live.xbox.com will let you add points via credit card for the following amounts:
400 Microsoft Points - $4.99
800 Microsoft Points - $9.99
1600 Microsoft Points - $19.99
4000 Microsoft Points - $49.99
6000 Microsoft Points - $74.99

If you don't want to give them a CC number and don't need them in a hurry, you can exploit the bing rewards program. I think they give you 200 reward points for joining up and you can earn something like 16 reward points per day. When you hit 400, exchange for ms points. Would take about a week, maybe a week and a half, to get your rewards order in.[/QUOTE]

A true CAG would do it.

[quote name='Amblix']A true CAG would do it.[/QUOTE]

Bing rewards runs on a 100 points = 100 ms points scale and I think they cap you at 3000 ms points. Not sure if that's lifetime for the account or per year. If it's the former, well, fuck. I'm hoping it reset at the beginning of the year. Once you place your order for a reward, sometimes it's quick and they email a code within a day, but other times I've waited weeks.

At one point, when they were still dealing out 100 point increments instead of forcing 400 points I had 2-3 orders waiting weeks to be fulfilled. Manthing had 2 as well I believe. They actually screwed up and sent him a 400 point code for one of his 100 point codes. Lucky bastard.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Bing rewards runs on a 100 points = 100 ms points scale and I think they cap you at 3000 ms points. Not sure if that's lifetime for the account or per year. If it's the former, well, fuck. I'm hoping it reset at the beginning of the year. Once you place your order for a reward, sometimes it's quick and they email a code within a day, but other times I've waited weeks.

At one point, when they were still dealing out 100 point increments instead of forcing 400 points I had 2-3 orders waiting weeks to be fulfilled. Manthing had 2 as well I believe. They actually screwed up and sent him a 400 point code for one of his 100 point codes. Lucky bastard.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a pain in the ass.

And bing will never dethrone Google.

[quote name='2DMention']Sounds like a pain in the ass.

And bing will never dethrone Google.[/QUOTE]

Not really. Not unless you wanted points to purchase something while they had the deal of the week going on. I mean, really -- for less than 5 minutes a day, you can get MS to give you ~100ms points a week.

Free MS points are free. It's low effort and high reward for the time spent.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd love to watch 2DMention for the day.[/QUOTE]
Or read through his stream of consciousness for a day:
"Should I have a shower today? I just had one nine days ago. . . nah. Do platypus have nipples?"

Only pussies and people over 50 need insurance, flowery. Man up and take a spoon full of cod liver oil, that'll fix your broken leg.

[quote name='zewone']They might. I'll have to check tomorrow.

And why wasn't I informed that the PSP Go was $99 now? I'm gonna pick one up tomorrow and hopefully be able to sell my PSP 2000 for $70.[/QUOTE]

Is the PSP Go hackable yet?

Hey you guys I came into the OTT to check what y'all were up to but i see it's still wasting money on useless shit and deep throating each other so welp

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd love to watch 2DMention for the day.[/QUOTE]You sure about that? :lol:[quote name='2DMention']But the biggest one is when I wack off, I get short of breath and almost exhausted sometimes and not others. That NEVER happned to me before I was 32. Maybe I'm just out of shape?[/QUOTE]

Had 3 games today. The first was awesome; low scoring, no penalties, and only a few stops of play for off-sides. The second game wasn't bad, only 1 penalty (checking from behind / interference while shooting for a penalty shot). The last game sucked a nut. It was like 14-2, my partner and I each warned 3 different kids that the next time they made a dirty hit they'd be gone, and needed 2 delay of game for 5 minutes each because the ice was so soft that it was bordering on a swimming pool causing a safety hazard.

[quote name='Chika']Had 3 games today. The first was awesome; low scoring, no penalties, and only a few stops of play for off-sides. The second game wasn't bad, only 1 penalty (checking from behind / interference while shooting for a penalty shot). The last game sucked a nut. It was like 14-2, my partner and I each warned 3 different kids that the next time they made a dirty hit they'd be gone, and needed 2 delay of game for 5 minutes each because the ice was so soft that it was bordering on a swimming pool causing a safety hazard.[/QUOTE]

Huh. I thought you were going to play hockey today.

[quote name='Chika']Had 3 games today. The first was awesome; low scoring, no penalties, and only a few stops of play for off-sides. The second game wasn't bad, only 1 penalty (checking from behind / interference while shooting for a penalty shot). The last game sucked a nut. It was like 14-2, my partner and I each warned 3 different kids that the next time they made a dirty hit they'd be gone, and needed 2 delay of game for 5 minutes each because the ice was so soft that it was bordering on a swimming pool causing a safety hazard.[/QUOTE]

Stop melting the ice, Chixa. It's not fair to the kids

[quote name='AngellicLulu']so my last day of vacation and i spent 10 hours playing and beating pokepark wii. there wasn't even jigglypuff. sigh.[/QUOTE]

Lulu, sometimes I wonder about you :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']so my last day of vacation and i spent 10 hours playing and beating pokepark wii. there wasn't even jigglypuff. sigh.[/QUOTE]

I love your use of euphemisms...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Lulu, sometimes I wonder about you :lol:[/QUOTE]
you wouldn't be the only one. but I'll follow it up with some assassin's creed brotherhood, is that ok? I had 10 hours of fluffy cuddly niceness and now I will go stab some people in the eyeballs with my double hidden blades.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I love your use of euphemisms...[/QUOTE]
Is it bad that I saw it as a euphemism as well and made it worse by adding the wii in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back