Last Rebellion, NIS RPG for PS3 for $34 after Goldbox and ECA

Teh Nitwit

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DC8GRC

Amazon is taking preorders for this at $40 for now. It's almost guaranteed that the price will change to $50 or maybe even $60 before release. Cross Edge (also from NIS) was $40 before it was updated to $50.

If you can get this into your recommended list and thus goldbox you'll save additional $2 and if you use ECA you can save additional $4 (10%).

If you can't get Last Rebellion into your recommended list try saying you own Resonance of Fate. It's one of the games I preordered before I got Last Rebellion in my gold box.

Although I have no doubt this is a good deal, I simply can't imagine pre-ordering something that isn't scheduled for release for another eight months. There are no reviews and other than the fact that it's NIS, which is not exactly a guarantee of quality, there really is no way to know if this will be good or not.

The point of preordering it now is to lock the price. Amazon doesn't charge until it ships and you can always cancel it later.

I may get this, even just to lock in the price as Nitwit said.
151l1259.jpg

Yup. You can always cancel the order prior to release if you change your mind. I have over 20 pre-orders right now and I'm certain that I won't keep them all.

Pre-Ordered even though i don't have it in my GB, but just in case they decide to raise the price i picked it up for $35.99 with ECA.

It may be 1057 months away from release, but this is excellent news for me just to know that more RPGs are actually coming for the PS3.

bread's done
Back