Last Remnant/Infinite Undiscovery: 39.99 at FS

doctor_payne13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Sale lasts until Jan 29, according to the price sticker... might be good for those who got their 19.05 orders rejected last week.

I highly recommend that you NOT buy Infinite Undiscovery and, if you must, wait for it to drop to a lower price, as that game is in no way enjoyable, particularly if you like a good story and characters in your RPGs. Here's hoping that the Last Remnant is better!

Sale price for Last Remnant is the same at Best Buy, also good until Jan 29, according to their website.

Edit: Has anyone played Last Remnant? I might consider picking it up at that price if it's any good.

That's not a bad price considering it was $65 when I bought it :(
Also, cswloo, it's a relatively entertaining game with unique rpg traits, but it is faulted by quite a few technical issues.

The game (TLR) has been 45 bucks at EB since mid to late December, and probably still that price, tho I haven't checked recently.

And actual gamers like the game (TLR) unlike paid fanboys (ie most reviewers).

Install TLR to make it playable is what I'm hearing.

Currently playing through IU and it's not half bad. Really cool ideas in here.

It seems like they are both down to that much as regular prices. I think I saw them at Walmart for $40 as well.

[quote name='chrisryans']I'll just wait these games out because they'll eventually hit bargain bin prices.[/quote]

I'm sure every game not titled Zelda or Mario will. Or else you just wait for Zellers' next flyer misprint. :D

bread's done
Back