Late Game Releases

coltcannon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Is it just me or do alot more game releases miss the usual tuesday release. I swear in the last year every game I plan on buying on release isnt availible till weds. Anyone else feel street dates keep slipping?

[quote name='coltcannon']Is it just me or do alot more game releases miss the usual tuesday release. I swear in the last year every game I plan on buying on release isnt availible till weds. Anyone else feel street dates keep slipping?[/QUOTE]

Wednesday has been the standard release date for years now... only special games come out on Tuesday, and most Nintendo 1st party games are Monday.

I always thought games were shipped on Mondays, since its the beginning of the week. I know EB always used to get some of their shipments on Monday nights and Wal-mart got most of their Nintendo stuff in Monday around 5 and other places wouldn't get it for a while.

Tuesday has been the day for DVD and game releases for as long as I can remember. Nintendo does release on sun but thats different. I was really looking forward to tiger07 for 360, which is already a week later than next gen and it doesnt make it to store till weds.

bread's done
Back