Late night gamers unite!

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
We should add eachother to messengers and XBOX Live/PSN/Steam so we can hang out when we're bored at night. I stay up all night most of the time and I get lonely. PM you messenger handels and whatnot. Let's all be friends. :bouncy:

What games you play? I'm calinks on both live and psn although at night I am usually playing single player

I am TerboNurd on XBL and PSN.

I've been playing alot of Red Dead Redemption but I have Halo Reach and Left 4 Dead 2 among others!

you have mortal kombat or residents 2 ? im going to start playing online to get some trophy's never played online before :D

Sadly, all of my late night gaming consists of PSP or DS.
It really sucks being an insomniac and surrounded by light sleepers in a fucking small house.

I stay up all night but been netflixing more than anything on the ps3. Recently got verizon DSL and that shit is slow as hell. I dunno if it can play games online. Haven't tried yet.

What about people who game during the day but are in a different time zone so its night while your gaming?

Im gargux on steam and psn though. Its gargux on xbl also but I dont have a active xbl account since I wont pay to play online when I can do it free on my ps3 and pc.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I stay up all night but been netflixing more than anything on the ps3. Recently got verizon DSL and that shit is slow as hell. I dunno if it can play games online. Haven't tried yet.[/QUOTE]
I'm on Verizon DSL as well and the base speed(768kbps) no less. It's definitely a challenge with some games to even remain connected, but ones like the GTA games for PS3 usually have few issues. Albeit people have accused me of being a 'lag switcher' at times because of the fact I guess I lag sometimes.:cry:

But if you're on the base speed like I am, good luck trying to play Red Faction Guerrillas' mp modes. You'll get constant disconnects if it takes too long to start a game.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm on Verizon DSL as well and the base speed(768kbps) no less. It's definitely a challenge with some games to even remain connected, but ones like the GTA games for PS3 usually have few issues. Albeit people have accused me of being a 'lag switcher' at times because of the fact I guess I lag sometimes.:cry:

But if you're on the base speed like I am, good luck trying to play Red Faction Guerrillas' mp modes. You'll get constant disconnects if it takes too long to start a game.[/QUOTE]

I'm on .5 - 1 mbps but that's not even guaranteed as they made me agree that it could be lower at times. I don't even want to try fighting games with it. I am really regretting it cuz it's unable to smoothly stream more than one thing at a time. Either netflix on ps3 or youtube on the computer. And youtube doesn't even load up instantly like I'm used to. It's 25/month and I think I HAVE to upgrade but the next one up is only 3 mbps for 45/month. I am missing optimum/cablevision so bad (50/month 54 mbps).

With Verizon I think the next jump is the 3mbps speed and that would bump my cost per month up to $29.99 a month here. I hate paying for internet access as it is, so I still refuse to pay for the next level. Now if I were downloading shit every other day I might consider it, but the amount of use my internet connection gets is nominal compared to some.

bread's done
Back