Latest 48 hour gogamer madness

[quote name='DarthPuma']Very tempting on the witcher.[/quote]
Agreed. I've heard the Witcher is very good the only other one I'd get out of that is midnight club 2 for a dollar that's hard to beat lol.

So, is it true what I've heard, that all of the "enhanced edition" things are basically things you can download for free via patches/etc?

Because if so, it makes it more tempting.

I just think the Witcher itself is just way too off the main gamers radar. Since I'm in no rush, I can wait until this title is bargain bin, and I don't think that's far off.

Thrillville is a steal at $2. It might not have the depth of other amusement park sims, but the mini-games alone are worth it.

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't gotten my email yet. I'm a sucker for cheap PC games and picked Thrillville, World at War, Baseball Mogul, The Guild Gold and Crusader Kings. Already had a copy of the witcher that was bundled with a video card so didn't need that. Shipping adds a bit to the total but it was still only $20 and change for all 5.

The Witcher is a game that really deserves to be supported. I bought the enhanced edition the day it came out from Amazon.com for that reason. As cheap as I am, I do shell out when it comes to something I feel strongly about. I did the same for No More Heroes, Zak and Wiki, and a few assorted others.

As a side-note, the original version can be upgraded to the enhanced version with a gigantic patch. It doesn't come with all the extra doodads and CDs, though.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']The Witcher is a game that really deserves to be supported.[/quote]
Agreed.

I bought the enhanced edition the day it came out from Amazon.com for that reason. As cheap as I am, I do shell out when it comes to something I feel strongly about. I did the same for No More Heroes, Zak and Wiki, and a few assorted others.
Witcher's excellent, to say the least.

As a side-note, the original version can be upgraded to the enhanced version with a gigantic patch. It doesn't come with all the extra doodads and CDs, though.
Yeah, but you can still DL most of those extras, digitally -- if you got the time and the fast internet connection.

And then, go burn those extras to disc -- such as the huge patch, the two soundtracks of music, making of the game, and the map.

bread's done
Back