Lazer Lowball OVER! (STILL WAITING ON FEEDBACK!)

[quote name='Lazer77']Excellent condition![/QUOTE]

I'm in!

System of a Down - (Self titled) - $1
System of a Down - Toxicity - $1
System of a Down - Mezmerize - $1
System of a Down - Hypnotize - $1
Mushroomhead - XIII - $1
Mushroomhead - XX - $1

[quote name='buckythekat']wrong window >_<

this is what I get for posting when sick :p[/QUOTE]

lmao, feel better bro!

I want the gift card holder from gamestop but I'm not paying $4 shipping for that....sorry. If you wanna work out something else I'm game

[quote name='shadowkast']I want the gift card holder from gamestop but I'm not paying $4 shipping for that....sorry. If you wanna work out something else I'm game[/QUOTE]

Understood, I can do $2.50 shipping, does that sound fair?

I will take this into consideration when shipping smaller items, so to the person who bid on the Assassin's Creed pin, I'll find some lower rate as well.

there's usually a bit of the lull in the middle

though lowballs as a whole don't seem to be quite as active as they were in the beginning (at least my last one was a bit slow and barely had any bids in the last hours surprisingly)

Hmm mine started off slow, I was expecting more out of it. Not more money, but more sold, because I want most of this gone.

Oh well, at least some of it is finally going!

Red Hot Chili Peppers- stadium arcadium $1
Crazy town - Gift of Game $1
Judas Priest Live in London $1
Children of Bodom - Follow the Reaper $1
Clutch - Blast Tyrant $1
Halo 3 $2
Turok $1
Orange Box $2

[quote name='buckythekat']is the Halo 3 disc in mint condition?[/QUOTE]

Just double checked for you. I would list this item on eBay as mint, but since you're asking it has TINY buffs on it, like I mean very miniscule. I would give the condition 95/100. I'm just being honest with you since you asked if it was mint, I would definitely buy it in this condition. The case and manual are also in mint condition (those I would say 100/100).

If anyone has questions similar to this, please don't hesitate to ask.

xbox360.gif
Fallout 3
- $3
xbox360.gif
Fallout New Vegas -
$5
+slipcover
xbox360.gif
Grand Theft Auto IV
- $7
xbox360.gif
The Orange Box - $5