LBP 2 Collector's Edition Availability?

SHOaks

CAGiversary!
I'm hoping to buy it near the end of this month. You guys think it'll still be available that long?

Save your money. The bookends are basically pressed cardboard crap and not nice at all and the Sackboy included in it looks like they got a cross eyed sweat shop worker to sew him together.:roll:

If you really want the Sackboy, I think they sell ones at Gamestop and other stores for $8-10 and you could likely make better bookends than the light crap they included.

I may actually be selling my CE soon enough(sans bonus outfit code) since I just finished the game last night and since no one I know who has it seems to want to play it I don't feel like keeping it.

:( I really wanted those bookends too. Their quality is that bad? It sounds like they wouldn't be able to even hold up books from your description.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Save your money. The bookends are basically pressed cardboard crap and not nice at all and the Sackboy included in it looks like they got a cross eyed sweat shop worker to sew him together.:roll:

If you really want the Sackboy, I think they sell ones at Gamestop and other stores for $8-10 and you could likely make better bookends than the light crap they included.

I may actually be selling my CE soon enough(sans bonus outfit code) since I just finished the game last night and since no one I know who has it seems to want to play it I don't feel like keeping it.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe you bought it ;)

He does speak the truth. The bookends I like enough to not be too outraged at my purchase, but I do feel extreme rage over the sackboy. It's the same one that's been on sale everywhere for over a year! No reason they should have ever put that in a CE, especially without any mention of it being one and the same.

[quote name='Mixer236']I can't believe you bought it ;)

He does speak the truth. The bookends I like enough to not be too outraged at my purchase, but I do feel extreme rage over the sackboy. It's the same one that's been on sale everywhere for over a year! No reason they should have ever put that in a CE, especially without any mention of it being one and the same.[/QUOTE]
Yes I did. But only cuz I used promo credits for most of it that Amazon gave me for NorAm denying trades a while back. ;)

I mostly want it because of all the bonus content, I don't care much for the book holder, the sackboy is alright. It would be cool though if they gave a special game with it saying like "collector's edition" on the box instead of the normal game.

[quote name='SHOaks']I mostly want it because of all the bonus content, I don't care much for the book holder, the sackboy is alright. It would be cool though if they gave a special game with it saying like "collector's edition" on the box instead of the normal game.[/QUOTE]
The copy of the game that's in the CE actually has 'NOT FOR RESALE' in place of the UPC on the back, so that's special, right?:bomb::cry:

As for the bonus content, that's the only thing mine wouldn't come with, cuz I plan on putting that up on my TL since it's getting around $25-35 for the PS3 version on Ebay.:D

But they DO include the free on PSN game 'Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves' right on the disc, though I think that's on EVERY copy. Unfortunately you need a Move controller to play it, I think.:roll:

bread's done
Back