LBP (PS3) - Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves

dchrisd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
The Info: Got this code in my email the other day. I was excited at first because I'm a big LittleBigPlanet fan. Unfortunately (for me) I don't have a Playstation move, and don't plan on buying one anytime soon. Fortunately for one of you, I'm going to be gracious and give the code away.

The Rules: Just post an interesting picture (funny, exciting, cool, whatever) or write something interesting (same definition) and I'll pick whichever one I like the best sometime tonight (Sat, December 11). I'll PM the winner with the code, but you must use it quickly. I'm going to post the code about an hour after I send the PM so it doesn't wind up on somebody's trade list or ebay.

Edit:
P a t r i c k wins. PM Sent. Redeem quickly. Code will be posted in about one hour for all to see.

Edit 2:
Code: M35E-2NNH-2R4H

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually would enter to get this for my friend who actually has a PS3 and LBP, but he doesn't have Move, and doesn't plan on getting it. Thanks anyway OP.

Littlebigplanet 2 is gonna blow our minds away! (hopefully they finally put out that FFVII costume pack they promised 2 years ago..)

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Sometimes I spread peanut butter between my butt cheeks while reading the Periodic Table of Elements.[/QUOTE]

Winner. PM Sent. Redeem quickly. Code will be posted in about one hour for all to see.

Edit:
Code: M35E-2NNH-2R4H

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back