Lead & Gold(PC) - FREE WEEKEND!

Cool. Gonna try the free weekend and see if its good. If so, I'll buy it. It is only $2.50 which is better than any iPhone game you can get for that price. Thanks OP!

i got this during the thanksgiving sale and played it only a little. it seemed fun. other people were teleport-lagging, or just lagging in general so it was too easy. i wish i had time to play it to at least get some more achievements. i have to many mp fps games now. killing floor, l4ds, bfbc2. i havent even touched monday night combat yet. som1 give me a hyperbolic time chamber.

[quote name='aetherlord']if we would create 4-group buy for this game, we can get it $1.87.[/QUOTE]

If any one wants to make a group or link me to a thread where they do this let me know. Live the ps3 version and I bet this one too!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Anyone else getting "Failed to contact key server"?[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem yesterday. It's just a problem with creating cd keys. Just give it some time I tried again today and it worked just fine.

If you haven't bought it, buy it now. It's $2.50, and it's WELL worth the money.

I personally wouldn't buy it for the 10 bucks it originally is, but at $2.50? You can't even get a McDonalds meal for that anymore. Grab it while you can.

bread's done
Back