League of Legends anyone?

Hey boys and Flippr (he is the only girl following this thread right?)! Had my surgery today, and all went well. Went even better than the last 2. I'll probably be out in a couple days, but I dunno if I'll be able to play or not with this big sore incision. This should be my final surgery to fix my colitis, unless something goes wrong.

In the meantime I got Samuari Warriors for my 3DS and I really like it! I really expected the 3D to be more of a gimmick and that I'd barely use it. However it really enhances the graphics IMO and I have it on all the time. Street Fighter looked good too, but I get bored with fighting games easily (other than Smash Bros of course), so I didn't wanna drop $40 on it.

That's good to hear Waughoo. :) Samurai Warriors was my favourite of the "Warriors" series, but it seems to be a Nintendo title now, and I don't touch my Wii/DS anymore. :(

So I played a game with Amumu today. I hadn't played him since pre-30, so with runes, he's awesome.

17-7-21 at the end of the game. :D

Good news Waughoo!

Pro tip: Don't overextend when you're in a lane alone and the other team has a Warwick and Eve.

I was laning with a Ryze who was so stupid. As Amumu, I'll scout for the jungler or try to help a lane. First few times I did it, Ryze kept pushing and died every time. Then I told him to stop. He said he was going to leave the lane when I am.

You don't leave a lane when you're solo, you stay near the tower and defend it. Needless to say we surrendered at 20.

If I get to play today, im choosing Sivir

and gonna tell my team they wont see me until their nexus explodes cause im just gonna push turrets the whole time.

ghost/teleport. tons of wards, 2 phantom dancers, 2 bloodthirsters, berserk or swift booties, and i dunno about item 6! Maybe infinity edge

[quote name='icedrake523']Good news Waughoo!

Pro tip: Don't overextend when you're in a lane alone and the other team has a Warwick and Eve.

I was laning with a Ryze who was so stupid. As Amumu, I'll scout for the jungler or try to help a lane. First few times I did it, Ryze kept pushing and died every time. Then I told him to stop. He said he was going to leave the lane when I am.

You don't leave a lane when you're solo, you stay near the tower and defend it. Needless to say we surrendered at 20.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, that must of been a terrible game. I mean unless the guy was a complete newbie, he should have common sense to not solo a lane like that. Especially Ryze who is pretty weak on health.

Deciding on who I should buy next. I am thinking Lux because I love her ultimate (well when my friend played her, never tried her before but I like morgana so I should have no trouble adapting).

[quote name='Morphx2']Lux is fun

Didnt you get Jarvin ice? I never see ya use him[/QUOTE]
Renekton is more fun :)

I really want to buy Galio but 6300 for a barely viable champion is a turn off.

[quote name='Morphx2']Trade you Galio for Jarvin

:)

Galio is a strong laner and a good tank when is ult is up[/QUOTE]

I would do that trade because I could just get Jarvan again :D

He is a good tank but kinda screwed if the other team is mostly AD. And if they buy Merc Treads, they can just walk out of his ult.

This is why I play tanks

whyitank.png

Other than Kat, this team was pretty stupid. Amumu wanted to defend a tower with 1 hit on it, and of course got killed. We saw Nocturne get dragon and he says let's get it. Then he was bot and the 4 of us were mid, I told him care. The 4 of them attack us and of course we lose since me and Kat were the only damage.

[quote name='Morphx2']BEST SOLO NORMAL QUEUE TEAM EVER

OTHER TEAM SURRENDERED WHEN THEY FINALLY GOT A KILL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]

Damn that must of been a fun one. I mean that team should of been a killing machine.

Only 1000 ip away from my next champion. Can't wait to have a 2nd champion to choose from on this account. I am lucky that I been first to pick morg in my games because she is free this week. My luck would be I get someone who does 0/25/1 when I could do like 11/4/12 with her :lol:.

[quote name='SEH']That team you played against looks like the team I ALWAYS get when I play with pubbers. 0/10/1 as Amumu...really?[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way.

A few days ago I was winning a few games. And then I've been on really shitty teams, probably the matchmaker's way of keeping my ELO down.

My team got wrecked by jungle Nocturnes in 2 of those games. BUY fuckING WARDS when there's a jungle Nocturne. He's one of the best gankers at early levels and incredibly good at destroying stupid teams.

Yeah, I was watching the games yesterday with Team SoloMid and Team Liquid. Liquid had a jungle nocturne both games, and SoloMid just warded their jungle at the start of the game, and his usefulness was gone. The only kills he could get were past lvl 6, and just on runners that were almost dead from his teammates.

Both teams had roamers each game. Honestly, I like the concept, but I'm not a fan of how it normally turns out. Taric was lvl 7 when the rest of his team was lvl 12. That's just too large of a gap for me.

Patch Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dmh9QXxdnU

Alistar remake is complete.
His new passive ignores unit collision and does AoE damage upon spell cast
Headputt and Pulverize decrease in CD upon level up.
Pulverize has a shorter stun but larger radius.
Headbutt can hit minions

Fiddlesticks got his remake I posted a page or 2 back.

Gangplank lost his deny from Raise Morale
Parley got decreased CD and damage
His ult was changed so it's less hit-or-miss. Damage and slow were decreased but it slows everyone in it even if they're not hit

Xin's ult gives more Armor/MR for enemy champions hit
Battle Cry got increased AS and the passive doesn't stop while it's on CD.

I'm really interested in playing Alistar. He always seemed to have good abilities but was so crappy at using them, especially early game.

I just bought Lux yesterday. With my friends we play co-op vs AI because we have people who are still learning the game.

In my 2 co-op vs AI games, I went 25 kills with Lux both games. I also never played Lux before, but I am now in love with her.

I finally used Maokai in a ranked game

and I had to lane with a Pantheon, which would normally be good

Except this Pantheon doesnt talk, got sword of occult for stacks, and died many many times and fed the enemy team/trolled us.

I did real well though as Maokai even though we lost

Our warwick was just screaming mad/crying/complaining and everything the whole game because he won 8 ranked games in a row and now is losing and stuck in ELO HELL. Im like too bad, stop crying like a girl.

I should stick to Soraka in ranked. She wins games. Im 2-0 with her

1 - Welcome back :D

2 - I had two amazing games with Anivia last night. I was in a team of full 30s against full 30s xD and I carried them both. I had a Sona lane partner in the first match since Vlad took mid. And that champ was basically freaking made to work aside Anivia. I could generally never gank because of Anivia's awful speed, but she fixed that easily and always kept me healed. Second game I was mid against a Karthus for the first time. That dude's wall is awesome. And the player was good and I had to back off first since I went for Dorian's Ring over Meki and a Pot. I teleported back and was able to ignite kill him~ From then on I kept forcing him out and I was able to take mid at the 10minute mark.

3 - I played Rammus for the first time... and his powerball is ridiculously cool. Freaking 710 movement speed at the end!

Until Soraka or Taric can increase my MSPD, I'll stick to the musician~

Also, 3rd Anivia carry in a row *_*

It was a lucky win though.

The jerks basically all got GA and Veil. It was hard as hell to kill them. They'd all come in as a group, pick off one of our people, then run like fuck and only stop if somebody's GA proc'd and they'd protect them.

They were attacking our Nexus with all turrets aside from bottom's all down. They tried to win ignoring our attacks, and we ended up taking down three of them. I teleported to a ward at their blue and pushed mid, and tanked a turret to take it down. Ended up having ashe run straight into me, which was great. Mundo was sitting at their inb waiting for us, and at that point two other teammates of mine came around. I just tossed on ignite and let them kill mundo as I took the inb.

This is the first game where I've ever gotten multiple deathcaps xD. Figured I was doing well enough without a veil, so I said fuck it and got more AP.

aniviacarry3.jpg

[quote name='ndawgdrake']Wish I could play this. I can't get the game to install. The download client for LoL just crashes mid-way every time. So frustrating![/QUOTE]

Which isn't working? Downloading the files from their site or installing those files?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Two more games and then I can do ranked![/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get too excited. Seems like the amount of retards in ranked is double compared to normal games. Also, elo hell, it does exist.

[quote name='panzerfaust']will probably just do pre-mades. makes little sense to play ranked with pugs.

does irelia get banned often?[/QUOTE]

No. 99% of the time bans are Shen, Nocturne, Rammus, Malphite, or Amumu.

It wouldn't be a patch day if there wasn't some problem. I couldn't patch without the application crashing. Tried their main fix and it worked. But I can't start games. I click Lock In to play, get a black screen and have to restart my laptop.

I've never had issues patching or my launcher not working. The only problems I encounter are the ones that Riot is responsible for. Like Morph said, sounds like you have something on your PC interfering with LOL.

[quote name='SEH']No. 99% of the time bans are Shen, Nocturne, Rammus, Malphite, or Amumu.[/QUOTE]

Depends on your elo. Zilean and Renekton and nowadays Ryze are ban-worthy.

A lot of people will also ban the newb stompers, like Eve, Shaco, Katarina.

[quote name='icedrake523']I'd play if LoL fucking worked.[/QUOTE]

Like others have said. Something is on your PC that is interfering with this game. Would not be surprised if another game or some other program that uses a lot of resources will be affected also.

DL - HiJackThis - http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/ - Run it and it will tell you if something is running inappropriately in the background. You can also post the report here for others to view and give you suggestions on how to handle it.

i wasnt thinking adware or virus, just an addon for LOL :p

I have an add-on that changes the default recommended items in game. If I patch it while that is active, the patch doesnt work.

If I revert the changes, THEN patch, it works fine.

ello, got referred to this post and it seems with good reason!

If anyone wants a decent Blitzcrank or Zilean I'm always up for a game. Look up RisenShadow.

I also play morgana...but I'm cursed. Though I play her well, any time I select her, my team loses. Go figure.

[quote name='Morphx2']you always have problems

you probably have some add-on that changes something[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SEH']I've never had issues patching or my launcher not working. The only problems I encounter are the ones that Riot is responsible for. Like Morph said, sounds like you have something on your PC interfering with LOL.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Megazell']Like others have said. Something is on your PC that is interfering with this game. Would not be surprised if another game or some other program that uses a lot of resources will be affected also.

DL - HiJackThis - http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/ - Run it and it will tell you if something is running inappropriately in the background. You can also post the report here for others to view and give you suggestions on how to handle it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Morphx2']i wasnt thinking adware or virus, just an addon for LOL :p

I have an add-on that changes the default recommended items in game. If I patch it while that is active, the patch doesnt work.

If I revert the changes, THEN patch, it works fine.[/QUOTE]

The patcher is probably my computer (though their recommend fix for that works). But last night with games not starting was something on LOL's end since they eventually had a notice that some games aren't starting properly.

I ran HiJackThis. Here's the log file:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 1:05:35 PM, on 4/27/2011
Platform: Windows 7 (WinNT 6.00.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16766)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Player\hqtray.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\serviceManager.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe
C:\Program Files\DellTPad\HidFind.exe
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\soffice.BIN
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe
C:\Program Files\Trillian\trillian.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: LastPass Browser Helper Object - {95D9ECF5-2A4D-4550-BE49-70D42F71296E} - C:\Program Files\LastPass\LPBar.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: Ask Toolbar BHO - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Trillian Toolbar - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: LastPass Toolbar - {9f6b5cc3-5c7b-4b5c-97af-19dec1e380e5} - C:\Program Files\LastPass\LPBar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P dellsupportcenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpqSRMon] C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSRMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VMware hqtray] "C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Player\hqtray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Intel AppUp(SM) center] "C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\serviceManager.lnk"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DivXUpdate] "C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Bryan\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 2.4.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.4\program\quickstart.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_674125AABFE11C21.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: LastPass - file://C:\Program Files\LastPass\context.html?cmd=lastpass
O8 - Extra context menu item: LastPass Fill Forms - file://C:\Program Files\LastPass\context.html?cmd=fillforms
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: LastPass - {43699cd0-e34f-11de-8a39-0800200c9a66} - C:\Program Files\LastPass\LPBar.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\vmware\vmware player\vsocklib.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\vmware\vmware player\vsocklib.dll
O16 - DPF: {001EE746-A1F9-460E-80AD-269E088D6A01} (Infotl Control) - http://site.ebrary.com/lib/fordham/support/plugins/ebraryRdr.cab
O16 - DPF: {140E4DF8-9E14-4A34-9577-C77561ED7883} (SysInfo Class) - http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s3.amazonaws.com/global/bin/srldetect_cyri_4.1.64.0.cab
O16 - DPF: {3860DD98-0549-4D50-AA72-5D17D200EE10} (Windows Live OneCare safety scanner control) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/en-us/wlscctrl2.cab
O16 - DPF: {40F576AD-8680-4F9E-9490-99D069CD665F} (System Requirements Lab Class) - http://srtest-cdn.systemrequirementslab.com.s3.amazonaws.com/bin/sysreqlabdetect.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: GoToAssist - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirSchedulerService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: GoToAssist - Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Macrium Reflect Image Mounting Service (ReflectService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\ReflectService.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe
O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: VMware Agent Service (ufad-ws60) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Player\vmware-ufad.exe
O23 - Service: VMware Authorization Service (VMAuthdService) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware Player\vmware-authd.exe
O23 - Service: VMware DHCP Service (VMnetDHCP) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\vmnetdhcp.exe
O23 - Service: VMware USB Arbitration Service (VMUSBArbService) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\VMware\USB\vmware-usbarbitrator.exe
O23 - Service: VMware NAT Service - VMware, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\vmnat.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 11506 bytes

bread's done
Back