League of Legends anyone?

Played Smite at PAX East, was surprisingly refreshing. Also the thing is, the game is pretty damn polished and from the Tribes people too.

I'll probably get in on Smite at the beginning just so I don't fall behind, but I can't see myself spending lots of money on a second MOBA >.

eh, you dont really have to spend money on it

but its really fun and im enjoying it

feels like it is a snowbally game if you got a jungler that gets 1-2 kills

@panzer: i finally have 16 heroes to play ranked! let me know if you want to duo sometime.

i won my first ranked match even though i screwed up a ton.

hey waughoo, my wife says she is pregnant.

if it is true and i have a son, he shall marry your daughter so we can unite our kingdoms

together we will be stronger!

OH, and i got my new internet and have been tearing shit up in LOL

Getting every skill shot and rocking the house!

4-2-14 and 9-4-13 morgana

2-0-5 sejuani!

Icedraked helped a little with his soraka, but only for some little heals

[quote name='Morphx2']maybe have a baby![/QUOTE]
Ha! That won't be happening any time soon. I have no job, no girlfriend, and live with my parents. But it's ok because I'm a grad student :lol:

[quote name='Morphx2']Icedraked helped a little with his soraka, but only for some little heals[/QUOTE]

Please. I'm like 7-3 with Soraka lately. No one makes an AD carry as good as me.

[quote name='Morphx2']hey waughoo, my wife says she is pregnant.

if it is true and i have a son, he shall marry your daughter so we can unite our kingdoms

together we will be stronger![/QUOTE]

Congrats! I dont know about uniting our kingdoms... I've been watching Game of Thrones, and that always ends up with someone dead.

[quote name='kaiyouske']If I could play all 5 guys on my team, I'd win every game.[/QUOTE]
have you tried warcraft

everygame has at least 1 pulsefire Ez 100% of the time

I had a fun volibear game after you left icedrake

I was volibear vs a vlad top lane

I shit on him the whole lane and demolished him, it was pretty funny. Then i just pushed up to their inhibitor tower, it was almost gone and xin was wailing on me, but i got the tower, then killed him. hehe.

Sometimes blind pick matchups are in your favor

Ezreal isn't at all a bad champ. He's not as useless as people claim honestly.

Anyways, Riot posted up the Jayce Patch Notes. Who is Jayce? A champ. Will he be the 100th, though? Who knows. They haven't revealed him yet. Lux is getting buffs. Oh, and LeBlanc is going to be tons of fun to play now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_97nlkHVvvU

ahh i understand the pain of solo queue now

i keep winning my lane/jungle/etc. and losing the match.
ap carry is like "PROTECT ME" then charges in and dies right away
ad carry wants to stand next to enemy front line cc
when i say group up, one guy split pushes and dies

it's ok tho

i got this

Eh, that just makes leblanc mechanically easier to play. You could already do nasty jukes with good placement, though I guess the missile speed will solve the rotation problem.

The problem is Kassadin is just so much better.

[quote name='Luxuria']Lux is getting buffs. [/QUOTE]

Where'd you see that at?

n/m, found it myself. She's getting some decreased mana costs and 1 pt increased mana per/5. Good stuff

Didn't know you played lol Joe. What role do you like the best? Hit me up next time you see me on Steam with your user name and we can duo que. I have yet to put any work into S2.

i just started last month or something.

i play all the roles. i think top is my weakest so i've been trying to work top riven but usually i get stuck with support.

my AD bot seems strong though...

I popped on the other day and did a custom, just for the hell of it... and to try the Pulsefire skin since I bought it when it came out and never used it. I'd probably play LoL more, but I cant always be sure I've got 40min-1h to play cause of the baby.

New Eve sounds interesting. Her new stealth seems lame though even with the movespeed boost. It must have a diminished effect otherwise they wouldn't bother changing it.

New Twitch is very meh.

New champ looks stupid.

[quote name='crystalklear64']New champ looks stupid.[/QUOTE]
noooooooo

i might finally have an AP jungle! quiet you

[quote name='Waughoo']Did that "Make Icedrake leave America" petition I started finally pay off?[/QUOTE]

No, I'm coming back!

Patch Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYoQ4dWFUc

Sona's CD between casting QWE is getting reduced, her [broken] ultimate will now deal its damage as soon as it's cast.

Malzahar's voidling's AI is improved (hide in bushes, attack what he attacks, etc), Null Zone (AoE) castable while moving.

Jaximus skin now will say, "Here's to you, kid." in honor of Joe.

Xin Zhao is getting a remake.

• His passive, Tireless Warrior, (heal every 3 attacks) is being replaced by Challenge which marks a champion he attacks/E's and reduces their Armor for
  • Three Talon Strike now reduces his other spell's CD with each hit in place of Battle Cry having it.
  • Battle Cry loses it's CD reduction on-hit and gains the his old passive as a passive effect.
  • Crescent Sweep (ult) knocks back all enemies except the one that is challenged.
Eve and Twitch finally getting their stealth remakes.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2340178

[quote name='panzerfaust']the hell!? i love xin how he is...[/QUOTE]

The way he is now, he's just outclassed by so many other melee DPS that it isn't funny. Early game he's such a beast with his full combo but late game he does so little. His ultimate has been crap for so long, they kept reducing the % damage and Armor/MR gain.

The problem has always been that Xin is a great duelist but terrible in other situations. Early game you'll have smaller scale fights but late game you wouldn't so he just became a soak. It seems his new ult emphasizes this now by knocking back all but the Challenged enemy.

The new champ looks like she's gonna be a pain in mid lane. I watched Colby Cheeze's spotlight, and she hits like a truck.

i don't really like playing ad carry, but when i do...

yDY1S.jpg

(my graves is 10-1 in ranked? what?)

bread's done
Back