Leaked Famitsu Scans WTF

wow.. surely thats not for a console in this generation..

and if so they must have used pics from the cut-scenes.. when i saw the first pic i thought it looked like RES 5

Nice, 3 exclusives that take advantage of the PS3. Looks like Sony really is serious about the software initiative now, and having these along with the Naughty Dog game, Ratchet and Clank, and the others that are still exclusive it looks like Sony should have a good 2007 afterall.

[quote name='TimPV3']Nice, 3 exclusives that take advantage of the PS3. Looks like Sony really is serious about the software initiative now, and having these along with the Naughty Dog game, Ratchet and Clank, and the others that are still exclusive it looks like Sony should have a good 2007 afterall.[/QUOTE]

Roffle. Where does it say exclusive?

And I call complete BS on those screen shots.

I'm getting flashbacks of all of those screenshots from the beginning of the PS2, Dreamcast, and XBox era where the captures would look absolutely mind-blowing and insane. Problem is that nothing of that sort of calibur really arrived until the end of those systems' lives, if at all.

I'm just not feeling it here. Gorgeous shots, without a doubt, but unless they're in motion off of a near-release build...I'm going to remain skeptical.

And, just like the Ratchet and Clank thread, I really don't see what the commotion is about. Though with Ratchet and Clank, it made a bit more sense since a lot of you guys are fans of the series, but what the heck is this game anyway? I mean, I can't tell what's going on at all. It's like... people in various situations with GRAW-esque huds all over the place with no clear purpose.

Crap, I can't even say the screenshots look fantastic like you all are saying, so what's the big deal?

[quote name='TimPV3']Nice, 3 exclusives that take advantage of the PS3. Looks like Sony really is serious about the software initiative now, and having these along with the Naughty Dog game, Ratchet and Clank, and the others that are still exclusive it looks like Sony should have a good 2007 afterall.[/QUOTE]

My wife translated parts of the article for me and nowhere on it does it say what system it's for. The price, launch date, everything read "unconfirmed." Were did you find this info about "exclusives for PS3" or even a confirmed 2007 launch date?

What I (or my wife really) could get out of the article is it's a Namco/Bandai game and it sounds like it's made by the same team (or parts of) that does the Ace Combat series. Also some info about the characters, some story and just a little bit about how the games play (but even that seemed a bit skecthy.) From what I could guess the games remind me of Indigo Prophecy, but with more action. Again the information in the arcticle focuses more on "WOW look at this cool Costume!!!" and "You can do COMBOS and shot under peoples skirts!!!" rather than specifics about actual gameplay.

Oh, they're making progress on Killzone 2?

I favor concept #2 the most (as far as I can tell). Am I getting this right?: Game 1 is melee centric, Game 2 allows you to choose environment items as weapons, and Game 3 is a FPS?

So, it's nothing more than concept images of a non-game for a non-system? And so the hype begins for the first PS4 game.

For PS3 fanboys:

This is the greatest coup the system could ever recieve. This game will soon usher in a new age for PS3 and will make everyone forget that the past year or so has been nothing but embarrasment & Sony showing that they truly own their fanboys.

For 360 fanboys:

The game will also come to 360, but people will be too busy playing Halo 3 / waiting for it to be released. The game will go completly unplayed by nearly everyone.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']So, it's nothing more than concept images of a non-game for a non-system? And so the hype begins for the first PS4 game.

For PS3 fanboys:

This is the greatest coup the system could ever recieve. This game will soon usher in a new age for PS3 and will make everyone forget that the past year or so has been nothing but embarrasment & Sony showing that they truly own their fanboys.

For 360 fanboys:

The game will also come to 360, but people will be too busy playing Halo 3 / waiting for it to be released. The game will go completly unplayed by nearly everyone.[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right. I'll be drinking a nice, tall glass of "I don't give a fuck" until someone can explain why I should.

bread's done
Back