Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe these October games are on sale by Black Friday. Don't remember that happening too much before. I'm in for WWE 2K14!

Not sure if I want the 360 version of BF4. I liked the beta considerably less than BF3, which I played a ton. And I don't plan on getting the Xbox One this year. Might have to wait on these.
I do not remember it happening before either, but I read an article about how the games on new systems are being pre-ordered more than the same game on the old system. I think they are worried that the last gen copies are going to be left on the shelf for a while so they are putting them on sale.

I went to a Walmart for BF a few years ago (It was $10 Prototype which I wanted to gift and cheap picture frames.) The games were stocked over in the fruit and veggies section and there was about two shrink wrapped cases and about 500 people. 10 minutes before midnight, a small riot started. A guy jumped up into one of the fruit stands, picked up one of the display cases, tore it open and started to pour the games on the floor. The police were called, people started to trample one another, :boxing:, :twoguns:, lots of scream and yelling and shoving. Somehow, I managed to get everything I came for ... and it only took 4 hours (I'm not kidding) waiting in line to finally check out. I swore I would never do BF again after that ... and yet here I am, god damn temptation! :censored:

I believe this happened 100%, BF at retail is a display of humanity at its worst. I will never ever shop those sales, it really is aggravating and depressing at the same time. I know it's not every store in every city, but when you live in a crowded part of a major city people come in droves. Good luck to all the brave CAGs who will do it anyway.

I forgot that Old Navy gave away copies of NSMB U last year. The past few years Old Navy has given away video games. I wonder what game it will be this year?

Eh Amazon will match everything on here and then some. That first picture of the xbox 360 controller looks like the old original duke Xbox controller 

BF4 for $30 sounds nice, but you do not get the 1st DLC that the Pre-orders do.
Also I was hoping for more of a deal on the Premium pack. Maybe another store will have that deal.
Usually EA & Ubisoft games it's a code that's in the first print run of the game so theoretically it would be possible to get the map pack but not guaranteed.

People are getting excited for $40 on new titles? IMO, $35 is the max Id spend on a recent title on BF and even thats a bit high. Walmart last year had a bunch of recent releases for $30 and below and I think thats the bench mark for a good BF sale. Hopefully they dont dissapoint this year and even better if Amazon matches them.

I can't believe these October games are on sale by Black Friday. Don't remember that happening too much before. I'm in for WWE 2K14!
it happenes almost every year. WWE, Batman, NBA 2K, Assassins Creed, for example are series which always get sales on BF

I believe this happened 100%, BF at retail is a display of humanity at its worst. I will never ever shop those sales, it really is aggravating and depressing at the same time. I know it's not every store in every city, but when you live in a crowded part of a major city people come in droves. Good luck to all the brave CAGs who will do it anyway.
I imagine it being a lot better for less crowded cities. I did it once with my wife in L.A. and while we were spent and vowed never to do it again, I see teenagers having a blast, chatting, hanging out.

And I believe the electronics stores and Target/Walmart aren't even the worst, the worst place in BF, I am fairly certain is the premium outlets with high-tier brands.

one of the pages mentions the 2/50 trade in promo so its gonna last beyond the 20th !!!! this menas when that b1g1 free coupon steal of the week coupon for wii and ds games is active ill be able to take advantage of it (evil grin)

I believe that it is Dragon's Crown. A very fine game, and a decent deal. (it's original MSRP is $50) I would especially recommend it if you have friends that you can play with. The co-op is where it's at with Dragon's Crown.
Also a recent patch added cross-play co-op for both the Vita & PS3 versions.

My family goes out as a tradition, get some starbucks, and go around watching the people fight over the items, the best part is when I tell them while they were waiting in line, I bought the exact same things at BB.com and Amazon... No Hassle!  It is really funy to me that anyone goes out the actually buy stuff when you can purchase most if not all of the deals online, some even before black friday! 

GS not really worth it, but I recall GS always had the worst BF ads every year, I wouldn't even bother looking at the ad on Thanksgiving.  But this is a better ad than previous years for them, maybe a sign of things to come?  Come on BB and Amamzon!

Amazon was kind of weak last year though. Hopefully they pick it up again.

It seems like Old Navy always gives away a Nintendo game

Do we know yet if the Zelda 3DS XL is a GS exclusive? I have an Xl already but wouldn't mind picking this one up.

May get the $30 PS+ card but defintely want PS All Stars for $10. My kids have been wanting that one for a while

I would love to see a poll of people who actually go out on Black Friday and have a great time with no fights.

I live in a city / rural (yes both) town and we get huge crowds for Black Friday. I remember last year during the 42in LG TV at BestBuy deal where the store was wrapped around 2 times with people thinking they can actually get the TV. It was chaos but nothing the police and Bestbuy employees couldn't handle. Being were impatient but no fights broke out. Everyone went inside the store organized and when they realized they couldn't get the items they wanted, they went and brought other stuff or left.

Walmart is chaos when it comes to opening doorbusters. People do get physical but not into fights. Physical in the sense that they are trying to get by people to get an item. It's bound to happen with large crowds. My local Walmart have lines and tickets set up for the bigger $ items (TV's, sound bar's, entertainment sets, etc.).

Anyways, I always have a great time on Black Friday. Any problems that occur aren't too big and are bound to happen.

This year I hope and plan on going to Walmart and buying my items before the deal starts. If we all remember last year Walmart registers were selling BF items for the BF price hours before the sale. Not sure if this usually happens but just like last year, I plan on going in early, getting my games (while walking pass the people sitting in line), paying, leaving, and having my Thanksgiving dinner in peace. Then head out to other stores for more deals afterwards.

My family goes out as a tradition, get some starbucks, and go around watching the people fight over the items, the best part is when I tell them while they were waiting in line, I bought the exact same things at BB.com and Amazon... No Hassle! It is really funy to me that anyone goes out the actually buy stuff when you can purchase most if not all of the deals online, some even before black friday!

GS not really worth it, but I recall GS always had the worst BF ads every year, I wouldn't even bother looking at the ad on Thanksgiving. But this is a better ad than previous years for them, maybe a sign of things to come? Come on BB and Amamzon!
I agree but not with trying to promote a fight in line by showing off telling people you got it online.

Most items can be brought online but that doesn't mean they last for more than 2 minutes. I go out for Black Friday and actually shop in store. At the same time I have my laptop and tablet at hand ready to jump onto Black Friday deals online. Most of the time I miss out on the online deals due to everyone and their mom killing the servers.

That's where waiting in line for the item comes in hand. If anything, I could always return items that I manage to get online.

I'm saying most if not all that buy the system will also likely buy Mario because guess what, it's Mario. Not even talking about those that already own the console.
Which would make the Mario bundle perfect.. GET ON IT NINTENDO

Does amazon usually price match every deal? The last couple black Fridays I never looked around much because I didn't want anything and I didn't have the cash.

This year I'll see what deals I can snag

BF4 for $30? sold! PC will version looks a lot better but I'm probably going with the PS3 version since I can upgrade to the PS4 version for $10 and then just sell the PS3 copy. I will also pick up Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2 GOTY and the ps+ 1 year sub.

BF4 for $30? sold! PC will version looks a lot better but I'm probably going with the PS3 version since I can upgrade to the PS4 version for $10 and then just sell the PS3 copy. I will also pick up Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2 GOTY and the ps+ 1 year sub.
Why do people think they can sell the PS3 copy? My understanding is that the Upgrade copy from PSN required the PS3 version in the tray to work? I'm happy to be wrong. Would love to sell mine also.

You realize on PS3/PS4 for the upgrade to work and to play the PS4 version, the PS3 version has to be in the drive tray. You can not buy PS3 then just pay the $10 to download PS4 and then trade in the PS3 copy.

Why do people think they can sell the PS3 copy? My understanding is that the Upgrade copy from PSN required the PS3 version in the tray to work?
So simply upgrade when you have the disk and sell it when you're done...

EDIT: Sorry didn't completely read it. You do have to have the PS3 disk in the PS4 in order for the digital download to work.

You realize on PS3/PS4 for the upgrade to work and to play the PS4 version, the PS3 version has to be in the drive tray. You can not buy PS3 then just pay the $10 to download PS4 and then trade in the PS3 copy.
well that sucks, I didn't know you needed the PS3 disc to play on PS4. I'll go ahead and get it on PC instead, thanks for the heads up.

Wow, color me unimpressed... Maybe ZombieU for $10, but that's all really. :/

EDIT: Maybe I'm just spoiled by all of the other year-round deals and was expecting more...
Where did you see zombie u?

Nevermind, it was in the perished section.

I would just like to chime in to prevent bullshit spreading.

You do not need the disc of the ps3 version to play bf4 ps4 version. When u buy it inside is a code to redeem on the store for a $10 version. The PS4 does not play ps3 games it wouldn't even work. 

Anyway, I regret preordering BF4 with a promotional code that I can't get refunded. Should've opted for COD and picked up BF4 on BF.

You do not need the disc of the ps3 version to play bf4 ps4 version. When u buy it inside is a code to redeem on the store for a $10 version. The PS4 does not play ps3 games it wouldn't even work.
You are the one spreading the bull shit.

http://uk.playstation.com/ps4upgrade/

In case that is not clear enough for you, here is a direct question to Sony where they replied.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/09/19/how-to-upgrade-select-ps3-games-to-ps4-version/#comment-424419

Incorrect: http://us.playstation.com/digitalupgrade/

• Step 4: Insert the PS3™ game disc into your PS4™ system**.
**PS3™ game disc required to play digital version of the game on your PS4™ system.
It's needed to play and verify, not just activate your PS4 version. No one claimed that the PS4 will be able to run the game off the PS3 BF4 disc.

bread's done
Back