Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
By troll you mean "a gruesome bottom feeder that lives under the freeway overpass as stalks employees of target for deasl"? Then yes I agree with you 100%
That's the monster! So you too have seen this being?

I was afraid to cross the Brooklyn Bridge last week because I was afraid he would be lurking there waiting with spike strip...

Thanks Hemi for the post!

I have a feeling that this is leaked to see where leaks come from within gamestop. We'll see the real one later. Besides GS, Bb etal have a habit of changing ads around if they're leaked.
Nah, the company probably makes the decision to leak it themselves, plus not really any way to "track" where the leak comes from, they know it happens and it happens earlier and earlier every year. Why else would they have the thing already printed and made like a MONTH early? A bunch of different ads have started to leak early. When a BF ad is "leaked" it is essentially free publicity, put it out there and the internet will do the rest and hype themselves up on their own.

I have to laugh at the price for Xenoblades and MPT.  That reprint they did killed them.  They were selling them for $65/$50 before they did it.

I hope they learned the lesson on reprinting rare games.

Also, is anyone else thinking about buying BF4 on release, and then buying a copy on black Friday and returning it with the old receipt?

What is  this "deasl" StraightEdge is stalking?

Anywho. I am, already, camped out for GS's BF b2g1 sale. Gonna get Brink for Wii, Angry Birds Season DS, and Def Jam Rapstar for Vita or 3DS.

Worms. Meet EarlyBird. :cool:

A lot of gaming sites are reporting this, how many people are going to buy BF4 at launch now o_O
Why wouldn't you? Just return after buying a $30 copy. Plus that makes the Xbox One version (through the upgrade) only $40 total. Easy choice for a BF fan. Plus aren't they doing stat transfers for Xbox 360 -> Xbox One and PS3 -> PS4?

What is this "deasl" StraightEdge is stalking?

Anywho. I am, already, camped out for GS's BF b2g1 sale. Gonna get Brink for Wii, Angry Birds Season DS, and Def Jam Rapstar for Vita or 3DS.

Worms. Meet EarlyBird. :cool:
Thanks for the input. I will probably buy those same games to gift to loved ones.

Why wouldn't you? Just return after buying a $30 copy. Plus that makes the Xbox One version (through the upgrade) only $40 total. Easy choice for a BF fan. Plus aren't they doing stat transfers for Xbox 360 -> Xbox One and PS3 -> PS4?
Can't do this with the XBox version of BF 4 with GS as you have to buy BF 4 within 30 days of launch and Black Friday is day 31. Works with digital on Playstation though.

Hmmm....buy online and pick up at store later? I might be out of town but with comp access...
YMMV on getting pick up at store to work on BF considering how swamped most GS locations will be. I have a feeling employees will just be canceling those requests, at least at the beginning.

I would just do the shipping option if possible.

YMMV on getting pick up at store to work on BF considering how swamped most GS locations will be. I have a feeling employees will just be canceling those requests, at least at the beginning.

I would just do the shipping option if possible.
Agreed. There is no way GS employees are going to hold for people. This is coming from someone who worked a BF or 2 for gamestop.

I think it's also important to remember that better deals usually come along closer to Christmas, BF isn't the end all be all of deals, hasn't been for quite a few years now. It isn't even the biggest shopping day of the year, it just seems that way due to early morning crowds and hype.

Can't do this with the XBox version of BF 4 with GS as you have to buy BF 4 within 30 days of launch and Black Friday is day 31. Works with digital on Playstation though.
Doesn't matter. Buy it day 1 and return it if you want, you'll still have the coupon in your account. I returned my Madden 25 because I got the Amazon version w/ Sunday Ticket. The coupon is still there. Even if the coupon is somehow voided out, you could still upgrade and just return your $30 copy with your original receipt after doing the upgrade.

40 bucks for the elder scrolls anthology aint bad. Does this work with online shipping or only in store? I think im skipping any in store shit this year, im just done with that crap

If it works online does that old saver code still work?

Really pissed me off i recently caved and got a red 3ds XL. I would have loved that zelda one damnit!

Thanks for the ad!

In for Tales of Xillia

KH 1.5

Elder Scrolls Anthology (I have none, so perfect @ $40)

Zelda 3DS

Zombie U

and a free ass kicking from the misses for every purchase I make

I have to laugh at the price for Xenoblades and MPT. That reprint they did killed them. They were selling them for $65/$50 before they did it.

LOL... Do you think they made more or less by reprinting the games and selling them as used? I contend that they probably made more. Instead of having to buy back actual rare games at a high price and resell them (from a limited pool), they were able to sell new collectible games and market them as used and rare. They already had the exclusive deal in place. I think it's likely that they paid FAR less to reprint a bunch of games and sell them at the higher prices until people realized these were reprints than they would have paying high prices for a very limited number of ORIGINAL games and selling them at the high prices they were charging.

Expect to see more of this in the future in the rare cases where games become collectible due to a limited original pressing.

want ff14 and beyond 2 souls. If beyond 2 souls isnt cheaper elsewhere. I doubt f14 will be. And damnmw for buying Kingdom Hearts and Xilla at full price.

I don't see how going to walmart is easier than going to Gamestop on Black Friday. The lines at the Walmarts around me literally wrap around the building
You're missing the point of his idea/plan. You take an item to Wal-Mart layaway leading up to BF, then pick it up, pay it off and price match on Black Friday, sometime during the day when it'll be busy, sure, but the lines won't be out the door just to get into the building.

I have to laugh at the price for Xenoblades and MPT. That reprint they did killed them. They were selling them for $65/$50 before they did it.

What is more likely is that they made a deal for a massive reprinting at the "new" price they had in the system (but had LONG since sold out on) and "bought" the reprinted games themselves, then sold them again as used. The reasoning behind that is that instead of being forced to sell the item for around $40 new, and only make a small profit (close to $10 or so, cost for most new games is close to $50 for a $60 game, hence why the best profits are on used) so they give nintendo their "cut" of the new price, and then sell it for the MUCH higher, and much more profitable "used" price. Seriously they didn't hurt themselves at all, they were selling them for $90 or so before they reprinted the games, but you seem to forget, a $50 profit on ONE game is not as good as a $20 profit on a hundred games. Also before they reprinted they could only sell as many as people traded in (which nobody in the right mind was doing).
Supply and Demand, they had the demand, but very little supply, so they did the only thing they could to increase supply.

The "sale" price they are going to have them for is what they should have cost in the first place when they did the reprint.

im not even 130 lbs lol
sheep doesnt mean fat. cow means fat. get your shit straight boiiiiiiiiiiii

lol @ standing in long lines with mindless baboons so u can save money on things u dont need tehehe
why are you here then ? the holliday rush is exciting for us on here lol. plus going outside to get some air is much better than playing wow while shopping online on your pc

Well what i like about best buy is that if u go in at 3 am after it has died down a bit u can still find everything want sure u wont find the door busters but everything else is there and u wouldn't have had to wait in line to get in just the checkout line lol..also lets not forget about newegg and meijer if u have one near u even kmart has a good deal or two usually...only prob i have with amazon is that its free shipping over 25 and i dont have prime :( why cant they at least make black friday lightning deals free shipping??

Well what i like about best buy is that if u go in at 3 am after it has died down a bit u can still find everything want sure u wont find the door busters but everything else is there and u wouldn't have had to wait in line to get in just the checkout line lol..also lets not forget about newegg and meijer if u have one near u even kmart has a good deal or two usually...only prob i have with amazon is that its free shipping over 25 and i dont have prime :( why cant they at least make black friday lightning deals free shipping??

"."

...only prob i have with amazon is that its free shipping over 25 and i dont have prime :( why cant they at least make black friday lightning deals free shipping??
Lightning deal DO have free shipping if the game retails for over $25. I don't have Prime either and I was able to get some deals last year. As far as GameStop goes I plan on picking up Rayman Legends for Wii U, and probably at least Zombie U since it's in the $10 used picture.

im not even 130 lbs lol
sheep doesnt mean fat. cow means fat. get your shit straight boiiiiiiiiiiii

lol @ standing in long lines with mindless baboons so u can save money on things u dont need tehehe
This is a site dedicated to buying things you don't need that you post early Sunday ad threads on regularly (and with some amount of pride). I'm confused/trolled.

Can we add this to the OP? I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be....
Thank you for doing this! I second adding your list to the original post since it makes it easier to see all the big deal

Isnt Gamestop North America only or is elsewhere too? I was thinking US only but maybe not. If it is US only though and the ad is real that kinda confirms it for US release. Regardless I have no doubt it'll come to the US just like the last Zelda 3DS.

I think it's also important to remember that better deals usually come along closer to Christmas, BF isn't the end all be all of deals, hasn't been for quite a few years now. It isn't even the biggest shopping day of the year, it just seems that way due to early morning crowds and hype.
Hmm, it's all YMMV. There have been years, when what you say is true.

However, if you look at last year *only*, BF deals were great, and everything after was very disappointing. And by BF, I mean all the days around that date (Cyber Monday, etc.), as opposed to Christmas or anything near that time.

Isnt Gamestop North America only or is elsewhere too? I was thinking US only but maybe not. If it is US only though and the ad is real that kinda confirms it for US release. Regardless I have no doubt it'll come to the US just like the last Zelda 3DS.
Why do people keep talking about other countries here???

Edit: and last I checked GS is US only though they own "Game" in the UK and I'm pretty fucking sure the UK doesn't use dollars which is what prices in the GS ad uses.

Why do people keep talking about other countries here???

Edit: and last I checked GS is US only though they own "Game" in the UK and I'm pretty fucking sure the UK doesn't use dollars which is what prices in the GS ad uses.
Was responding to the post above mine. Should have quoted it.

Doesn't matter. Buy it day 1 and return it if you want, you'll still have the coupon in your account. I returned my Madden 25 because I got the Amazon version w/ Sunday Ticket. The coupon is still there. Even if the coupon is somehow voided out, you could still upgrade and just return your $30 copy with your original receipt after doing the upgrade.
You have to trade in the game in addition to having the coupon though. You can still do it with Madden in your example as you have the AZ version. I'm not seeing how your scenario works w/BF 4.

If your quick you can get them but might want to try both if possible.
I always do both. Order online for security and then hit up the stores to see what I can find. I just cancel my orders or return hte items if Im able to find them in store, but ordering online gives me the satisfcation that I will at least get the item in case I cant find it

The skylanders Wii U bundle is a good deal even though it's the basic model, storage is super easy to add, I don't see why anyone would want to pay more for the deluxe. I found the official Gamepad stand for $2 in Sears so that part is worth just that and I don't plan on downloading since Nintendo games are tied to the console, I buy everything physical. I don't really like to support digital games anyways. Plus you get the white system that shows less fingerprints and I hear the black one is a dust and fingerprint magnet. Everything in my room that I have that is black is coated in dust, you wipe it off and it reappears in an hour or 2 and I don't have pets or kids and no one in my house smokes. It's super annoying but my white Wii shows almost no dust, it's on there but it doesn't show and can be wiped off easier.

It's definitely the best day for gaming hardware as these bundles are always limited unless you find some random place that still has them in December.

Disappointed that the Pokemons are at regular retail for this ad. Hoping ToysRUs or Target do the b2g1 free this season again like they did last year.

bread's done
Back