Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we add this to the OP? I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.

I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.
PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase.

Xbox 360:

Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99

Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99

Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99

WWE 2K14 $39.99

Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99

NCAA 14 $39.99

Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99

Saints Row 4 $29.99

Deadpool $19.99

Rayman Legends $24.99

Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99

Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:

Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Dragons Crown $29.99

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)

Just Dance 2014

Ni No Kuni $14.99

Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99

Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)

NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99

Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:

Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)

Rayman Legends $24.99

8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:

Rayman Legends $24.99

ZombiU (used) $9.99

Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99

Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99
This is the complete list? So no next gen deals on games?

play dynasty warriors 1-7, dynasty warriors gundam and well .... pretty much any koei game and you will know what to expect :D
That is simply untrue. DW 6 & 7 were definitely different than previous installments. Not to mention Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, and DW Gundam all have their own gameplay quirks.

If I was paying full price for just the card I would agree but it comes with Call of Duty Ghosts as a preorder bonus ,as I stated,for Xbox 360 @ BB. I do not know if the PS3 version is the same.
I was referring to the 3 month card you said looked good. 3 months for $15 is $5/month. $5/month is MSRP if you are buying 12 month cards, so not a deal unless you are desperate and can't afford the 12 month card from Amazon for $50 or another deal. I think they were $35 recently from somewhere.

As far as that Ghosts deal, I assume you are talking about the bundle where you are paying $120 for the game, 12 month card, a $5 Xbox Token, and a Blops II DLC thing. That isn't much of a deal unless you really care about the Blops II thing.

No way they're giving out a 12 mo xbl sub for a $60 game that people will buy anyway. Those subs are $59.99 msrp.
@ freshzen We might be BOTH right. Let me explain. received an email on Oct 11 whose wording says it comes with it BUT when you go to the site they are saying you have to buy the card in addition; However, looks like I wasn't the only one that got that email.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Xbox-360-Package-Pre-Order/td-p/714087

Check out the forums link I just posted and you will see where I was coming from. I'd call this a Definite YMMV scenario.

`

No one should really expect any kind of deal on Next Gen games outside of a B2G1.

Even the Wii U had hardly any sells on their games. The only ones I remember outside of B2G1 at Toys R Us was Batman and Scribblenauts being $49.99 at Game Stop, 15% off of a single game at the Best Buy reward zone members event and B1G150% off at Toys R us.

@ Konfusion- yes you are correct.I will be calling Best Buy later to file a complaint as the email makes it sound like it is included until you hit the PREORDER button then it correctly links to the $119.99 bundle you mentioned. My deepest apologies folks. 

You're missing the point of his idea/plan. You take an item to Wal-Mart layaway leading up to BF, then pick it up, pay it off and price match on Black Friday, sometime during the day when it'll be busy, sure, but the lines won't be out the door just to get into the building.
That sounds like a lot of work, but have fun and good luck. I hope you get everything you want :)

Ya i was talking about those lightning deals that are under 25 like if a games 9.99 like the sly cooper collection , it would be nice if amazon offered free shipping on those since u have 15 mins to check out before ur cart expires ..oh well ill assume everyone has prime here lol

No one should really expect any kind of deal on Next Gen games outside of a B2G1.

Even the Wii U had hardly any sells on their games. The only ones I remember outside of B2G1 at Toys R Us was Batman and Scribblenauts being $49.99 at Game Stop, 15% off of a single game at the Best Buy reward zone members event and B1G150% off at Toys R us.
That's true but thankfully the Battlefield 4 deal for $30 on ps3 is essentially a fantastic ps4 deal since you only end up paying $40 for BF4 total. With the ad leaking early, I have a feeling other retailers like best buy and amazon are going to also sell BF4 ps3 for $30. This is huge for us ps4 buyers.

That WiiU Swap Force bundle-does that include the entire starter pack or just 3 figures? Hard for me to read the fine print there. Maybe someone got a better image that they can make out the details? Thanks

That is simply untrue. DW 6 & 7 were definitely different than previous installments. Not to mention Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, and DW Gundam all have their own gameplay quirks.
theyre different if youre into the series enough to notice the differences. theyre largely extremely similar though, you gotta admit.

That's true but thankfully the Battlefield 4 deal for $30 on ps3 is essentially a fantastic ps4 deal since you only end up paying $40 for BF4 total. With the ad leaking early, I have a feeling other retailers like best buy and amazon are going to also sell BF4 ps3 for $30. This is huge for us ps4 buyers.
This is true but if the game is going to be a 25-50 GB download I may just spend the extra money and get it on disc. It would take me over a week straight with no breaks to download that.

man I might try to upgrade my ps3 for the larger hard drive and those two games also grab me two years of PS Plus that would be super sweet

Ugh, my 360 died a few months ago and I've been waiting on the Holidays to get a new one for around 100. I hate to buy "refurbished" though. How is their return policy?

Ugh, my 360 died a few months ago and I've been waiting on the Holidays to get a new one for around 100. I hate to buy "refurbished" though. How is their return policy?
I forgot how much time they give you on used consoles, but you can bring them back in for a full refund. I've returned five PS2s to them over the last year and a half.

I hope somebody is lucky enough to have a PS4 and Xbone already traded in at a GS near them, and they buy those two and a Wii U with b2g1. What a CAG way to start the next console generation.

I hope somebody is lucky enough to have a PS4 and Xbone already traded in at a GS near them, and they buy those two and a Wii U with b2g1. What a CAG way to start the next console generation.
The question is can the PS4 & XB1 be wiped remotely by GS employees or will every system trade have to go to the GS refurb factory in TX as the 3DS & WiiU have to be now?

I forgot how much time they give you on used consoles, but you can bring them back in for a full refund. I've returned five PS2s to them over the last year and a half.
Hm, that's good to hear. Maybe someone else will have a good deal on 360s as well. Hopefully Best Buy will have it for a similar price.

The question is can the PS4 & XB1 be wiped remotely by GS employees or will every system trade have to go to the GS refurb factory in TX as the 3DS & WiiU have to be now?
They tell me they are getting wifi in most locations in the next few weeks so a lot of system changeover stuff they MIGHT be able to do instore.

This is true but if the game is going to be a 25-50 GB download I may just spend the extra money and get it on disc. It would take me over a week straight with no breaks to download that.
This.

And the fact that I prefer physcial media.

So technically, you can buy any item on the flyer right now, play it, then buy it on black friday, and use receipt right now to return it due to their holiday return policy.  Only risk is if they change the flier by black friday.

So technically, you can buy any item on the flyer right now, play it, then buy it on black friday, and use receipt right now to return it due to their holiday return policy. Only risk is if they change the flier by black friday.
Keep in mind that your refund must still be with a receipt (or gift receipt) and after the initial seven day return period, your refund will be in store credit, NOT cash. Still not bad if you are planning on buying something from them anyways, but don't expect to get cash back 2-3 months later.

Keep in mind that your refund must still be with a receipt (or gift receipt) and after the initial seven day return period, your refund will be in store credit, NOT cash. Still not bad if you are planning on buying something from them anyways, but don't expect to get cash back 2-3 months later.
You should be refunded how you paid. I think its illegal to make you take store credit on a return that you have proof of how you bought it.

So you can buy Battlefield 4 for Xbox 360 for $30 and use their next gen offer to pay $10 more for the Xbox One version? That would make it $40 which wouldn't be bad at all. 

So you can buy Battlefield 4 for Xbox 360 for $30 and use their next gen offer to pay $10 more for the Xbox One version? That would make it $40 which wouldn't be bad at all.
Just make sure you reserve battlefield 4 to get the coupon in your PUR account, too many people are missing this detail.

Yes, but you need to buy it before Black Friday first. It has to be bought within 30 days of the release day. Black Friday is day 31. Buy it within first 30 days for $60, get a $30 copy, upgrade to Xbox One, return $60 copy.

Just make sure you reserve battlefield 4 to get the coupon in your PUR account, too many people are missing this detail.
You don't have to reserve it to get the coupon, just purchase during the first 30 days. However it's dumb not to reserve any game you would want to pick up since you can keep the coupon and preorder bonus if you return it.

bread's done
Back