Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wouldn't it? I mean its shipping, but with the speed and precision of a LASER!
lol! And if you use them, you may just get your items when you're supposed to! Probably not, though. They don't even use GPS, and the first few times, they couldn't even find my house. They're also well-known for updating your tracking to show that it's been delivered, only to fool you into going outside and finding nothing!

Newegg is also using lasership now, happen to me for the first time a week or so ago when I bought some printer toner. :whistle2:(
Oh, so that may be why my pre-order of Dishonored GOTY didn't arrive till the following Wednesday (8 days later). Between that and only having a $5 discount when simlarly priced items used to have a $10 discount, I'm not pre-ordering through Newegg anymore.

lol! And if you use them, you may just get your items when you're supposed to! Probably not, though. They don't even use GPS, and the first few times, they couldn't even find my house. They're also well-known for updating your tracking to show that it's been delivered, only to fool you into going outside and finding nothing!
Lasers.
Pew pew.

Lasers.
Pew pew.

Pew pew indeed!

pray your package/s are not deliver by them like this

Oh my God that is just awful! There's a few more videos on YouTube, and they're all white vans throwing orders out windows. If only I had a video camera. I've never had any problems with my orders, but if they were treated like that, I'd be pissed.

You've obviously never owned a DS (or 3DS) then. Plus the majority of them are just special/limited editions.
Why would I want to when I'd have an outdated model in six months when the next version comes out? ;)

Oh I know about the special editions. I'm not counting those. I just mean, first it was DS, then DS Lite, then DSi, then DSi XL, then 3DS, then 3DS XL, then 2DS. That doesn't seem a bit much to anyone else?

I've never had an issue with lost or busted packages with Lasership. I mean, they have never required a signature for any of my deliveries so they always get left outside, which is a plus and a minus because I miss a lot of deliveries between work and school.

they have had the previous 2-3 assassins creed games on sale for 34.99$ on bf and i expect it again this year. i hope the ps4 version will go on sale too but i wont hold my breath on that lol
Since Brotherhood they always gone on sale. I'm just hoping for 30 that way with the ps4 upgrade it comes out to be 40 lol

pray your package/s are not deliver by them like this
I had "Lasership" which apparently Amazon prime uses on the east coast sometimes, stop in front of my house and throw the package on the sidewalk next to my mailbox. Anyone driving (or walking) by could have stopped and picked it up.

Edit: just noticed others talking about them. Lasership is awful. They've delivered a package at my house at midnight a few times.

Why would I want to when I'd have an outdated model in six months when the next version comes out? ;)

Oh I know about the special editions. I'm not counting those. I just mean, first it was DS, then DS Lite, then DSi, then DSi XL, then 3DS, then 3DS XL, then 2DS. That doesn't seem a bit much to anyone else?
No. I thought the DSi was bit to much. The original DS should have never been released, it should have been DS Lite from day one. As for the 3DS, the XL was needed. The 2DS is basically a cheaper option. If Nintendo makes a 2DS XL then it would be a bit to much imo because the point of the 2DS it that its a cheap option, the 2DS XL would prolly be $160 which is about the same price as the original 3DS.

You would have to be the stupidest person in the universe or Slidecage to think the 2DS makes the 3DS or XL outdated... In either case, Nintendo doesn't typically "outdate" models, but offer alternatives. Similar to what we saw with the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, PSV and pretty much every other console.

The DS lite was just a slim line version of the DS, which only matters if you want a smaller DS. The DSi added a camera and some features no one cared about, but removed GBA support. The XL is simply the DSi larger and might appeal to you more, but it doesn't make the previous version outdated. The 3DS was the first real update and the XL is simply the 3DS larger. This might matter to some people and might not matter to others, either or... it doesn't make the other version outdated. Finally the 2DS is designed to be cheaper than the 3DS, so it is actually more outdated than the original 3DS is.

the 2ds should have been a flip up from the start and should have been launched instead of the 3ds. the 3d was a gimmick that adds nothing to the games except for star fox 3d imo

Pew pew indeed!

Oh my God that is just awful! There's a few more videos on YouTube, and they're all white vans throwing orders out windows. If only I had a video camera. I've never had any problems with my orders, but if they were treated like that, I'd be pissed.
i guess the lasership delivery person are being paid by the # of deliveries they make in a day, from what the video shown. Some stranger pulled up in a soccer mom mini-van, pull next into your drive way, drop the package from within their car window, and leaves .lol

i guess the lasership delivery person are being paid by the # of deliveries they make in a day, from what the video shown. Some stranger pulled up in a soccer mom mini-van, pull next into your drive way, drop the package from within their car window, and leaves .lol
Thank you for summarizing that very short video.

I'm kinda surprised that its not a completely shitty ad.

BF4 for PC for $30.

Killzone Vita for $20

Soul Sacrifice for $20

Year of PS+ for $30

I expect those prices to be at other stores too.

I'm kinda surprised that its not a completely shitty ad.

BF4 for PC for $30.

Killzone Vita for $20

Soul Sacrifice for $20

Year of PS+ for $30

I expect those prices to be at other stores too.
Waiting on other Ads, and Amazon. I mean those are great deals, wondering if any stores will be less than GS for some items. I am assuming I will be able to buy these off of Gamestop.com? I would love to get Rayman and Deadpool but not wanting to travel out for them. I would rather just be home with my GF.

Also does anyone know of a Lasership coverage area? Do they do smaller areas of the east cost like middle of nowhere in PA, or is it just big cities. Getting kinda concerned since I have a PS4 with Amazon, but I live in a small area of PA.

As much as I like GS ad, the one thing it's missing (for me) is a Metro Last Light Deal. Hopefully Gamefly or someone will have something but GD man.. can we get a deal on that effing game? Also I am not a PC gamer.

That's not what I meant. It's just the fact that they keep coming out. I was just listing them in the order they came out in. I never directly said that the 2DS makes the 3DS outdated. If I was still playing on the original DS, and everyone had the 3DS XL SI Lite Special Edition, then yeah....it would feel a bit outdated in my opinion, at least.

That's not what I meant. It's just the fact that they keep coming out. I was just listing them in the order they came out in. I never directly said that the 2DS makes the 3DS outdated.
That is your exact quote, which does directly state that all newer versions seem to make all previous versions dated. The issue is that there is two things wrong with this statement.

1. The new version does not ALWAYS or in any way make previous versions "outdated". The 3DS, XL and 2D all cater to different demographics and the existence of any of them doesn't impact the existence of another. 3DS is for those looking for the smallest / most portable system, XL is for those looking for a bigger experience at the cost of portability and the 2D seems to cater to children.
  2. The other issue is that this is nothing unique to DS or even Nintendo. A lot of systems come out and then get revised and revised and revised. Like we already saw the Vita revision, which adds some stuff and removes the OLED screen. This new version in MANY peoples opinion is more dated than the original Vita, yet it is the latest and "greatest".

That is your exact quote, which does directly state that all newer versions seem to make all previous versions dated. The issue is that there is two things wrong with this statement.

• The new version does not ALWAYS or in any way make previous versions "outdated". The 3DS, XL and 2D all cater to different demographics and the existence of any of them doesn't impact the existence of another. 3DS is for those looking for the smallest / most portable system, XL is for those looking for a bigger experience at the cost of portability and the 2D seems to cater to children.
  • The other issue is that this is nothing unique to DS or even Nintendo. A lot of systems come out and then get revised and revised and revised. Like we already saw the Vita revision, which adds some stuff and removes the OLED screen. This new version in MANY peoples opinion is more dated than the original Vita, yet it is the latest and "greatest".
Ugh. You're taking it entirely out of context. I just meant in general that I would be stuck with an old model when the shiny new model comes out shortly after. That's all. Perhaps outdated wasn't quite the right word, but whatever. My whole point was that there are too many DS's. That was it. Sure, other companies do it, but no one does it to the extent of milking it like Nintendo does. Next time, I won't say anything. Can we move on please?

I just meant in general that I would be stuck with an old model when the shiny new model comes out shortly after.
See, your other mistake was thinking that's admiral was only quoting you to prove you wrong on the "outdated" part. The systems all have their own niches.

Ugh. You're taking it entirely out of context. I just meant in general that I would be stuck with an old model when the shiny new model comes out shortly after. That's all. Perhaps outdated wasn't quite the right word, but whatever. My whole point was that there are too many DS's. That was it. Sure, other companies do it, but no one does it to the extent of milking it like Nintendo does. Next time, I won't say anything. Can we move on please?
Technology is always evolving and changing. You are never going to have the latest and greatest for any real extended period of time. Heck that shiny new video card and CPU you buy at CompUSA is outdated by the time you leave the store.

Nothing in here at all that I am interested in. Good deals on PS3 and 360's but I already own both of them. $29.99 For Forza Horizon and Halo 4? Someone needs to email Gamestop and let them know that not only was Halo 4 selling for 10 bucks this last week but that Forza Horizon was selling for 29.99 a couple moths ago. Its been $23.99 on Amazon for the last 6 weeks so $29.99 on Black Friday is laughable. All in all they have a few decent deals on games but nothing I would consider Black Friday level. 

Oh well, Gamestop is just doing me a favor as I am looking to save money this year by cutting down on BF purchases. Have just spent way too much money this year on my hobbies, including finishing (Finally!) my very first gaming PC. Now I just need my XBox One!! 4 weeks and counting!!

I agree it may seem like a bit much, but id rather them come out with too many than leave it out to dry with no first party support. (im looking at you vita, atleast up untill now).

Sure its annoying to have your "new" handheld be the "old" one in 6 months, but cell phones and computers have been like that forever. first world problems IMO

YLrzW.jpg

I agree it may seem like a bit much, but id rather them come out with too many than leave it out to dry with no first party support. (im looking at you vita, atleast up untill now).

Sure its annoying to have your "new" handheld be the "old" one in 6 months, but cell phones and computers have been like that forever. first world problems IMO
Not just handhelds, phones, and computers. Hell remember the PS2 and 360 launches? It wasn't even a new model - just a new MOTHERBOARD or drive in a lot of cases to actually get the damn thing to work from DRE's or RROD.

I am wary to think of what may happen with this next gen launch. At least Nintendo for the most part puts out hardware that actually isn't broken day one.

Nothing in here at all that I am interested in. Good deals on PS3 and 360's but I already own both of them. $29.99 For Forza Horizon and Halo 4? Someone needs to email Gamestop and let them know that not only was Halo 4 selling for 10 bucks this last week but that Forza Horizon was selling for 29.99 a couple moths ago. Its been $23.99 on Amazon for the last 6 weeks so $29.99 on Black Friday is laughable. All in all they have a few decent deals on games but nothing I would consider Black Friday level.

Oh well, Gamestop is just doing me a favor as I am looking to save money this year by cutting down on BF purchases. Have just spent way too much money this year on my hobbies, including finishing (Finally!) my very first gaming PC. Now I just need my XBox One!! 4 weeks and counting!!
Walmart had Forza Horizon for $15 last Black Friday.

To be fair it's the Halo 4 GotY edition which just came out this month and has all the extra maps and Limited Edition content. But yeah, bad price on Horizon.

$30 for Skyrim on Xbox is legit though right? I don't remember seeing it anywhere for that cheap. The guide goes for around that. Couldn't find anything online but I wanna say it's been $40 before. Just can't remember where...

There are definitely too many DS's however it's much better than other products since they all in fact play the same games, If you are playing DS carts then they will all play them. There are a few carts that don't work with the latest models like guitar hero and pokemon transfer from GBA to DS cart. The DSI was the unnecessary model,as they could have bumped the features to the 3DS and it nixed the GBA support and didn't offer much over the DSL. I only bought one because my DS lite broke and the DSi was actually cheaper than the lite.

Some stores still sell the DSI as far as I know so that means Nintendo will have 4 handhelds on some store shelves this holiday season which is way too many for parents to choose from and more work for employees who have to explain the differences between them....

There are definitely too many DS's however it's much better than other products since they all in fact play the same games, If you are playing DS carts then they will all play them. There are a few carts that don't work with the latest models like guitar hero and pokemon transfer from GBA to DS cart. The DSI was the unnecessary model,as they could have bumped the features to the 3DS and it nixed the GBA support and didn't offer much over the DSL. I only bought one because my DS lite broke and the DSi was actually cheaper than the lite.

Some stores still sell the DSI as far as I know so that means Nintendo will have 4 handhelds on some store shelves this holiday season which is way too many for parents to choose from and more work for employees who have to explain the differences between them....
And yeah, the 3DS and DS still sell tons. Its a problem im sure Nintendo loves to have.

The DSi added the DSiWare shop. Adding a digital marketplace was a huge thing at the time and I'd say it was anything but unnecessary.

And I sincerely doubt that anyone these days is chomping at the bit to play Guitar Hero: On Tour, or pull Pokemon from their GBA carts.

The GBA debuted over 12 years ago. It's dead, Jim.

i would get skyrim if the ps3 version wasnt so broken. thanks alot glitchista :(
That's the only reason I haven't started any of the Bethesda games I own. Fallout : New Vegas and Skyrim are still sealed. Is Fallout 3 glitchy as well? Bought that one used like 5 years ago, and haven't touched it.

bread's done
Back