Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the only reason I haven't started any of the Bethesda games I own. Fallout : New Vegas and Skyrim are still sealed. Is Fallout 3 glitchy as well? Bought that one used like 5 years ago, and haven't touched it.
yea its glitchy (again ps3 version can be horrid). its not as bad as fallout new vegas thats for sure, that game was literally unplayable at times

yea its glitchy (again ps3 version can be horrid). its not as bad as fallout new vegas thats for sure, that game was literally unplayable at times
Yeah I have PS3 as well. I've heard a lot of bad things about New Vegas. I was just waiting for a patch to come along and fix a good amount of the stuff, but I guess that won't happen.

Well that doesn't make it a fun game though :p

If possible at all though, seek out the PC version. I'm no PC gamer, but the sheer amount of differences between console and PC Skyrims are mind-blowing in quantity and quality.

Yeah, honestly the best part of the Elder Scrolls for me is the mods (on PC).

Well that doesn't make it a fun game though :p

If possible at all though, seek out the PC version. I'm no PC gamer, but the sheer amount of differences between console and PC Skyrims are mind-blowing in quantity and quality.

Haha I guess you're right.

Yeah, honestly the best part of the Elder Scrolls for me is the mods (on PC).
I'm a console gamer. I couldn't afford a PC nice enough to play games anyway lol.

That's the only reason I haven't started any of the Bethesda games I own. Fallout : New Vegas and Skyrim are still sealed. Is Fallout 3 glitchy as well? Bought that one used like 5 years ago, and haven't touched it.
FO3 plays pretty well on its own, I had a hand full of glitches across 200+ hours of playing and none of them were game breaking. Those expansion packs are a whole different story, almost unplayable at times with the lag and lock ups. Honestly FO3 vanilla had more issues on my 360 than my PS3.

This seems like it's both far too early and it's also for a US territory. RadioShack used to have similar Puerto Rico only and 48 States only deals.

I'm very disappointed there are no 3DS game deals =(
Don't worry, this is GameSpot. Aside from the usual B2G1 and cheaper used consoles, they're always the 'worst' Black Friday major retailer for games. This year is surprisingly good, if at least decent. For 3DS games, just wait for Walmart and Best Buy (as am I).

I may dislike Gamestop as a general principle, but I'll be damned if these aren't some pretty good deals. $29.99 1-year PS Plus subscription? Tales of Xillia for $19.99 when it usually goes for $40 minimum online? I'm probably going to be waiting outside in the cold with some of my buddies to snap these up if my store has them in stock.

I may dislike Gamestop as a general principle, but I'll be damned if these aren't some pretty good deals. $29.99 1-year PS Plus subscription? Tales of Xillia for $19.99 when it usually goes for $40 minimum online? I'm probably going to be waiting outside in the cold with some of my buddies to snap these up if my store has them in stock.
They probably won't run out of PS+ subs, but not sure about Xillia. I'm inclined to say they won't run out of those either since it's not a hugely popular title by any means.

I really only care about the PS+, Dishonored GOTY, and MAYBE PS4 COD:Ghosts.

Should I go at midnight or would an afternoon visit still grant me a chance?

Trust us CAGs, with Amazon, the masses and madness is even worse. You just don't see it.
I was pretty disappointed in Amazon's sales last year. I found most of the items were stuff I bought the year before, and only for slightly less :/ Best Buy was the real winner last year. Oh, the Vita bundle WAS awesome, though.

I was pretty disappointed in Amazon's sales last year. I found most of the items were stuff I bought the year before, and only for slightly less :/ Best Buy was the real winner last year. Oh, the Vita bundle WAS awesome, though.
Yeah the Amazon vita bundle was pretty awesome. I'm glad I was able to snag one of those.
Now to play the waiting game to see the deals from all the stores this year.

Walmart had Forza Horizon for $15 last Black Friday.
I know. There have been many deals throughout the year that blows 29.99 away. It just makes no sense listing that game for $29.99 in a black friday ad. Just wasted space in the flyer as nobody in their right mind is going to buy any copies.

To be fair it's the Halo 4 GotY edition which just came out this month and has all the extra maps and Limited Edition content. But yeah, bad price on Horizon.
Well, if its the GotY edition then that is a better deal, but still not something I would deem black friday worthy. I don't know what they are thinking with Forza Horizon. You would think they would have a better grasp of current prices.

The DSi added the DSiWare shop. Adding a digital marketplace was a huge thing at the time and I'd say it was anything but unnecessary.

And I sincerely doubt that anyone these days is chomping at the bit to play Guitar Hero: On Tour, or pull Pokemon from their GBA carts.

The GBA debuted over 12 years ago. It's dead, Jim.
I wouldn't say that about the Pokemon carts, still lots of demand for those.

Anyone have opinions on if TIVs for systems tank or go up during black friday?  I want to unload a 60gb ps3 and they're only worth $60 base right now...

Anyone have opinions on if TIVs for systems tank or go up during black friday? I want to unload a 60gb ps3 and they're only worth $60 base right now...
Imo Gamestop is probably expecting or already getting a lot of PS3/360 system trades from people upgrading to next gen. It looks like they are already trying to lower their stock with the current system sale. You can buy any preowned PS3 at GS for $150 right now and it comes with a free $20 or less game. It's possible the values rise a little bit when this system sale ends, but I think it's more likely they stay the same or even drop a little once we get to Black Friday.

I cant read the fine print. Can you buy multiple systems with the buy 2 get 1 free used product sale on last page? Example can I buy 3 used 2nd generation ipods? If anyone knows.

I will be purchasing BF4 and then upgrading to PS4 at Tradesmart for the physical copy, they just posted an ad that they will be doing a physical trade in for the main 4 games that Sony is upgrading!!!  So makes it worth it!

Anyone have opinions on if TIVs for systems tank or go up during black friday? I want to unload a 60gb ps3 and they're only worth $60 base right now...
It will drop or get a slight increase.

GS most likely has plenty of systems and there isn't much demand for a 60 gb PS3 anymore.

I will be purchasing BF4 and then upgrading to PS4 at Tradesmart for the physical copy, they just posted an ad that they will be doing a physical trade in for the main 4 games that Sony is upgrading!!! So makes it worth it!

How many locations are there of "Tradesmart"? I looked at the website and there seems to be 1...

Anybody try PM'ing any of these yet?  I was able to snag Scribblenauts Unmasked on WiiU for $25, not a bad deal.  It's surprisingly addictive.

Guess I didn't realize they are Denver only, Littleton,CO is only location that has one, it is an off shoot of Hastings... so not sure if they will do it too!  So anyone that lives in Denver, your in luck!

Price matching a leaked ad which could still be subject to change and that doesn't start for another month+??? 

The Radio Shack ad is also out now. The only thing video game related in it is a DualShock 3 for $39.99. They've had the console bundles in the past, so I'm surprised they don't have them this year.

The Radio Shack ad is also out now. The only thing video game related in it is a DualShock 3 for $39.99. They've had the console bundles in the past, so I'm surprised they don't have them this year.
I may be setting myself up for disappointment but as soon as bf ads leak, it starts feeling like deal season is here!

Walmart has the best games on sale. Just have to avoid the crowds. Which is actually really easy to do.

I will be purchasing BF4 and then upgrading to PS4 at Tradesmart for the physical copy, they just posted an ad that they will be doing a physical trade in for the main 4 games that Sony is upgrading!!! So makes it worth it!
What's Tradesmart?

Now if only a large retailer like Best Buy would get behind this, I'd totally do it.

It's a new media warehouse store owned by Hastings... I didn't realize till today that Denver, Colorado is the only place there is one in the nation... However I wonder if other stores like this will do it, like Hastings?

But if you live around Denver it is in Littleton, might be a smart place to go, seeing as I bet other Current Gen games on the upgrade list will be possibly discounted.

Does anyone additional info on the zelda X L bundle ?
Yes, please someone help with info! All that I've heard is that a Gamestop manager or someone in corporate confirmed it was a legitimate gamestop ad, however Nintendo hasn't confirmed whether or not the Zelda 3DS XL is going to come to America, or if Gamestop got the pic/word from Nintendo that its coming out.

I'm leaning toward "It's happening" simply because its such a moneymaker. Also, because the different custom box art and specific price for the bundle deal looks like they put more into it than just a simple "Maybe its coming out" kind of deal. I'm thinking that Nintendo is waiting for a Nintendo Direct to confirm that its coming out to America, but this is pretty much 99% sure that the bundle is coming out in America. Whether its a Gamestop exclusive system or what have you, the jury's still out on that one.......

Yes, please someone help with info! All that I've heard is that a Gamestop manager or someone in corporate confirmed it was a legitimate gamestop ad, however Nintendo hasn't confirmed whether or not the Zelda 3DS XL is going to come to America, or if Gamestop got the pic/word from Nintendo that its coming out.

I'm leaning toward "It's happening" simply because its such a moneymaker. Also, because the different custom box art and specific price for the bundle deal looks like they put more into it than just a simple "Maybe its coming out" kind of deal. I'm thinking that Nintendo is waiting for a Nintendo Direct to confirm that its coming out to America, but this is pretty much 99% sure that the bundle is coming out in America. Whether its a Gamestop exclusive system or what have you, the jury's still out on that one.......
These features are planned well in advanced. If these are printed, then Nintendo and GS definitely have a deal, they just haven't announced it yet. I'm fairly sure Nintendo is extremely pissed at GameStop for the leak... they were probably waiting to announce this exclusively at a Nintendo Direct or something.

Unless someone is trolling us with fake ad scans, the bundle is coming. The problem is that it might be a GS exclusive, which would suck.

Just for reference, the fire emblem bundle was only available at Gs and I think newegg for some reason. Probably 1 brick and mortar and one etailer.

Since I added decals to my 3DSxl, there's no point of me to upgrade it for a Zelda 3DSxl set.

Just curious about something. The 3DS game bundles have games as digital downloads, right? If I backup the data from my previous 3DS and transfer it to the new 3DS which includes the game built into the system, would that game be erased from its memory? I'm curious as to how the transfer system works, if it loses something in the process. How does Nintendo work around this?

Anyway, I might be in for Kingdom Hearts HD and Xenoblade, though I'll have to arrive at Gamestop really early if I want to get a "used" copy of Xenoblade before it's sold out. Collectibles like those sell out quick.
It stopped being a collectible when it was reproduced in massive quantities and sold as a "Collectible." Used to be a 100 dollar game. Now its lucky if it breaks the 60 dollar mark on ebay these days. Don't know how much the price will drop after this Black Friday thing....

bread's done
Back