Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant read the fine print. Can you buy multiple systems with the buy 2 get 1 free used product sale on last page? Example can I buy 3 used 2nd generation ipods? If anyone knows.
I know you can buy 2 used xboxs and get 3rd for free, so I would be surprised if it's not on all h/w

Can't wait to camp out on thanksgiving morning in front of GameStop to get my PS+ for $30 the next day. I'll be eating turkey on the pavement.. all to save a glorious $20

Agree. They didn't even match the deal right. That deal requires purchase of a WiiU console.
Whoa, being a little harsh there aren't you? I've seen people PM far more sketchy deals, like Newegg "sales" where everything is sold out within 10 minutes or sales on Origin/Capcom's website. Don't blame the chick at the register, I'm a very charming guy ;)

For the record, I do have a physical copy of this "leaked" ad (please don't ask me how) so why shouldn't they PM it? Even if I didn't, the digital flyer should be good enough for a lot of stores, unless you have a manager who just flat out refuses to PM Black Friday deals. Otherwise I'm not sure I see why anybody would have trouble PMing a Gamestop flier.

Last edited:
Yes, please someone help with info! All that I've heard is that a Gamestop manager or someone in corporate confirmed it was a legitimate gamestop ad, however Nintendo hasn't confirmed whether or not the Zelda 3DS XL is going to come to America, or if Gamestop got the pic/word from Nintendo that its coming out.

I'm leaning toward "It's happening" simply because its such a moneymaker. Also, because the different custom box art and specific price for the bundle deal looks like they put more into it than just a simple "Maybe its coming out" kind of deal. I'm thinking that Nintendo is waiting for a Nintendo Direct to confirm that its coming out to America, but this is pretty much 99% sure that the bundle is coming out in America. Whether its a Gamestop exclusive system or what have you, the jury's still out on that one.......
No offense, but only an idiot would think these weren't legitimate.

1. The original LoZ bundle (among other bundles...) from Nintendo were released on Black Friday.
  2. The existence of a LoZ bundle has been rumored for at least 3 months now.
  3. This ad leaked about a day after Europe was announced to get the same system. It seems extremely unlikely that these ads would look this real with some of the data only being 1 day old.
  4. Nintendo is weird and their moves don't always make sense. Like announcing the Pikachu 3DS XL around a week before it released.
  5. These ads are done way in advance, which goes along with the rumors of this bundle for a while.
  6. Need I go on?

Yes, please someone help with info! All that I've heard is that a Gamestop manager or someone in corporate confirmed it was a legitimate gamestop ad, however Nintendo hasn't confirmed whether or not the Zelda 3DS XL is going to come to America, or if Gamestop got the pic/word from Nintendo that its coming out.

I'm leaning toward "It's happening" simply because its such a moneymaker. Also, because the different custom box art and specific price for the bundle deal looks like they put more into it than just a simple "Maybe its coming out" kind of deal. I'm thinking that Nintendo is waiting for a Nintendo Direct to confirm that its coming out to America, but this is pretty much 99% sure that the bundle is coming out in America. Whether its a Gamestop exclusive system or what have you, the jury's still out on that one.......
I have a copy of the ad in my apartment RIGHT NOW, it's completely legit. I suppose technecially it is subject to change, but unless everybody gets surprised with a million+ extra sales of Lego Marvel or Pokemon X/Y suddenly flop (hard) or half the Gamestop corporate staff suddenly resigns or some other insanely impossible anomaly comes to pass don't expect any significant changes.

Last edited:
So anybody got an idea when Walmart, Best buy, Kmart and such will release their ads..?
I'm VERY surprised they haven't already, at least BB and Target. I haven't seen them, or have any idea what's on them, but I hear they are ready to go. I can't imagine that Wal-Mart is far behind.....

Last edited:
:rofl: wow, I assume he meant he got the system by itself? $200 for a vanilla PS3 isn't much of a deal I'm afraid :cry:
I mean I apologize if I came off as an ass, but was just curious why his BB would match it.

But as you stated maybe it was just for the system... Which is a cool story bro kind of thing I suppose.

I mean I apologize if I came off as an ass, but was just curious why his BB would match it.

But as you stated maybe it was just for the system... Which is a cool story bro kind of thing I suppose.
Your Arkham Origins comment did make me lol from my cubicle and now everyone's staring at me :oops:.

I also laughed at the original post. I didn't have the heart to say anything originally, but
$200 is the standard price for the vanilla PS3, so I guess he really didn't PM anything at all

Last edited:
Can't wait to camp out on thanksgiving morning in front of GameStop to get my PS+ for $30 the next day. I'll be eating turkey on the pavement.. all to save a glorious $20
I would strongly advise that you NOT do this. Of all the items available in this ad, the PS+ cards are going to be the most plentiful in terms of stock. Those retail cards don't expire, so it is perfectly safe for GameStop to stockpile a generous quantity for Black Friday, and then just sell any overstock over the course of the next year. The diminutive size of these cards also makes them much more friendly for stocking a sizable chunk. Just stop by GameStop shortly after the sale begins, and you should be able to get one, no problem. There isn't going to be any need to camp out for the PS+ cards.

Unless someone is trolling us with fake ad scans, the bundle is coming. The problem is that it might be a GS exclusive, which would suck.

Just for reference, the fire emblem bundle was only available at Gs and I think newegg for some reason. Probably 1 brick and mortar and one etailer.
I don't see why anyone would go through the trouble of making a fake ad for BF.

The guy barely looked at it. I think he knew that since PS4 is coming out a price drop for PS3'S seems logical and just didn't bother checking it fully

The guy barely looked at it. I think he knew that since PS4 is coming out a price drop for PS3'S seems logical and just didn't bother checking it fully
That kind of makes sense in terms of checking the ad, but you managing to get a game 4 days before its release date as part of a price match on a bundle is a bit hard to believe.

That kind of makes sense in terms of checking the ad, but you managing to get a game 4 days before its release date as part of a price match on a bundle is a bit hard to believe.
He confirmed it was the vanilla PS3, which isn't a good deal regardless.

The vanilla vanilla PS3 in 12 gb is $200 anyway, so no need to match. Most other bundles include a game for like $50 more, which is a slight deal, but hardly one that really matters.

I would strongly advise that you NOT do this. Of all the items available in this ad, the PS+ cards are going to be the most plentiful in terms of stock. Those retail cards don't expire, so it is perfectly safe for GameStop to stockpile a generous quantity for Black Friday, and then just sell any overstock over the course of the next year. The diminutive size of these cards also makes them much more friendly for stocking a sizable chunk. Just stop by GameStop shortly after the sale begins, and you should be able to get one, no problem. There isn't going to be any need to camp out for the PS+ cards.
This is pretty bad advice tbh. On black friday at best buys the first things to go in store are the Xbox Live cards that are highly discounted. With PS+ being what it is now on PS4, odds are they will go just as fast. If you buy two of them you're basically getting a year free. It's a really good deal.

I was operating under the assumption that even if those cards can be easily stocked, they would put out a few cards during BF, and have a stack of them hidden in the back, to be put out after BF ends. If I was a retailer I would definitely do this.

I'm very interested in the PS3 bundle and the PS3 games on sale.

Has anyone worked at Gamestop before? Can you tell me how limited these quantities will be?

Will I be able to score the bundle and most if not all of the games on sale without camping out?

I really want

Tales of Xillia

Ni No Kuni

Dragon's Crown

I was operating under the assumption that even if those cards can be easily stocked, they would put out a few cards during BF, and have a stack of them hidden in the back, to be put out after BF ends. If I was a retailer I would definitely do this.
Sadly, el hordos from SD will just clean out the whole store, if a deal seems profitable.

Debating wether to cancel my BF 4 and AC 4 pre orders probably pick killzone and mybe skyrim GOTY and a little disappointed about no NBA 2K14 or batman origins deals

Has anyone worked at Gamestop before? Can you tell me how limited these quantities will be?

Will I be able to score the bundle and most if not all of the games on sale without camping out?

I really want

Tales of Xillia

Ni No Kuni

Dragon's Crown
I don't know about the other 2, but I haven't seen a physical copy of Ni No Kuni in at least a month anywhere in the wild. Honestly you may already be fucked.

I really want

Tales of Xillia

Ni No Kuni

Dragon's Crown
Those niche JRPG's should be easily attainable after the storm. I worked for GS and those releases didn't do so well on sales. I'm sure there are prob still LE Tales at my old store. I'm curious as to how they will stock those PS+ cards. That is prob gonna be the first item that will sell out.

Tales should be easily attainable, but Dragon's Crown and Ni No Kuni might be a bit difficult.
i still cannot believe gamestop actually sold out project diva f . i was hoping to get cheap copy used with price drop or something. lol

Funny thing, I was actually trading in my xbox 360 on craigslist and I couldn't believe that anyone would want such an outdated relic.

I meet the guy and ask him, "Why do you want this model when the One is coming out soon?" He said "Oh yeah." and fucking took off!! What a bunch of ass!

i still cannot believe gamestop actually sold out project diva f . i was hoping to get cheap copy used with price drop or something. lol
My store had 2 or 3 preorders and that's all they got.

To expand what I said earlier, lots of GS are sitting on 10-20 copies of Xillia currently, but only 1-4 copies each of Ni No Kuni and Dragon's Crown.

Funny thing, I was actually trading in my xbox 360 on craigslist and I couldn't believe that anyone would want such an outdated relic.

I meet the guy and ask him, "Why do you want this model when the One is coming out soon?" He said "Oh yeah." and fucking took off!! What a bunch of ass!
That story is almost as bad as your threads.

Think I may give the Tales series a shot. Never played one and for $20 ill try it.

Any chance that we'll be able to get the Tales of Xillia Limited Edition for $19.99 or are those basically all gone now?

I really want

Tales of Xillia

Ni No Kuni

Dragon's Crown

I don't know about the other 2, but I haven't seen a physical copy of Ni No Kuni in at least a month anywhere in the wild. Honestly you may already be fucked.
There's like 5 vanilla copies sitting on a shelf here at the Best Buy in the area I'm in for 20 bucks. Should I pick it up for CAGers?

I think I might actually be in for the KH and FF14 games alone, looks like I need to start saving up some cash now, lol.

Why would you bring it up? Were you TRYING to disuade him from buying? LOL

Why did you even ask? Not saying it matters, but there are legitimate reasons to still want an Xbox 360. These include a huge library of games that will soon be going on sale, some support on some level in the future (like Watch Dogs), being unable to play previous generation games (I still want more upcoming PS3 games than anything announced for the PS4), and other such things.

With that being said, I've come to realize that CL is filled with way too many assholes. Now a days I list things mostly to laugh at the offers I get. Some of the better ones being...

$60 for my Pikachu 3DS XL

$40 for The Wonderful 101 + Pokemon Y + Super Luigi U + Luigi's Mansion

$10 for Disgaea D2

$20 for Soul Sacrifice + Rayman Legends + Killzone Mercenary + Muramasa

bread's done
Back