Led needs Guitar Hero; you can help... (XB,PS2,GBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledhed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I know, it ain't much, but it's all I'm willing to part with.

Everything listed is mint and complete, and prices include shipping. Bump $1.50 off of total for every extra item, since the shipping will be combined.

--------------------------------------------

XBOX

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow - $9
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders - $14
Sonic Mega Collection - $14
Jade Empire (normal version) - $14

PS2

Silent Hill 2 - $7
Viewtiful Joe - $13

GBA

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (shrinkwrap is off, but literally never even taken out of the box) - $16

[quote name='Trakan']I'll bet you it's colder here in Wisconsin where it's currently 18 degrees outside bump.[/QUOTE]

Pretty cold here too...though I think it's a little warmer than 18 over here right now!

(Yesterday it was 17 though...)

bUmP.

(I don't get to play my copy until tomorrow!)

[quote name='Trakan']I'll bet you it's colder here in Wisconsin where it's currently 18 degrees outside bump.[/QUOTE]
Haha it's like 85 here bump.

"I wouldn't buy from Led. He's always saying anti-semitic remarks on Xbox Live. It makes me uncomfortable" bump.

"z's a pedophile, trolling schoolyards every afternoon with a bag full of candy and teddy bears" bump.

Pending outs updated.

Bump because Led is too cool to not have Guitar Hero. Though I must say, led, you should be willing to sacrifice everything to get GH. It's the right thing to do :)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Bump because Led is too cool to not have Guitar Hero. Though I must say, led, you should be willing to sacrifice everything to get GH. It's the right thing to do :)[/QUOTE]

I actually picked it up, like, a day after I made this list. :lol:

Thanks for the bump, but since the thread has served it's purpose, I'ma lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back