Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Steam Trading Thread

I'm looking for a copy of Left 4 Dead 2. My girlfriend owns the game; before we started dating, a kid we both knew from college bought her a bunch of Steam games when they launched, and Left 4 Dead 2 was included (I think Borderlands was one, as well). I've been using my girlfriend's Steam account to play the game, but I bought her some games during this past sale and she has been using her own account a lot. Furthermore, she's just starting to get into the game herself. I enjoy the game and would like to be able to play it on my account with my girlfriend, or while my girlfriend plays Plants vs. Zombies. But seeing as I'm only interested in owning a copy for that reason and otherwise have access to the game through her account, I'd probably only pay $5 for it, or trade my extra copies of Osmos and Freedom Force for it.

Thanks!

Hey I would like a Steam gift of L4D 1 and perhaps also L4D2 if I can manage to pay for it too. I can pay with paypal, just let me know how much for each.

I'm looking for a Steam gift copy of L4D2 for my wife. Can pay with paypal or see if I have anything for trade. Please PM me if anyone actually has any available.

A big L4D2 update coming soon, everything will be included in the game from L4D1 so everyone can/will forget the 1st part.

[quote name='Rolle']A big L4D2 update coming soon, everything will be included in the game from L4D1 so everyone can/will forget the 1st part.[/QUOTE]

hey there thanks for the heads up :)

EDIT: All done!

Awesome, just got a computer that can actually handle games.

OK, since I don't see any other group started, I'm hosting a group buy. This is for the daily deal, $20.40 total for the 4 pack, $5.10 per person. If I can't get four people by the time the deal is over, then I'm cancelling the group buy.

1.) KillerQueen87 (Steam: LaZ00L1)
2.) Blade - paid & gifted
3.) joshuatly - Paid & gifted
4.) Sharp Katana - Paid & gifted

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like in one that group pack, KillerQueen87. If you don't end up with enough people, I'll try to host a group and sell the remaining copies for profit at a later date. I'm not sure if I'll be near a computer before 3PM tomorrow, though. Hey, $1.70 less is $1.70 saved! ;)

anyone have an extra copy of l4d2? wanna trade for it? i have a few bucks left in my steam wallet. i cud buy u a game and we could trade? let me kno.

Just grabbed a 4 pack of L4D2 for the Halloween special - $5.10 per copy. I'd actually be more interested in any kind of trade, but if you want to use paypal, pm me.

I'd also love to play L4D2 with some of you CAGs. Feel free to add me: tka.tech

Hi, I'm looking to grab two copies of L4D2 for my Australian friends (censored version here:cry:) so if anyone is hosting or just has spare copies, please contact me, thanks.

bread's done
Back