Left 4 Dead 2 (360) for 34.99 + tax on bestbuy.com - Up now

Pretty sweet price for 360. But, got the PC version from Dell a few days ago for $30+tax, so about the same price in the end.

Though I'd jump.. gonna wait for the inevitable GOTY. Game will probably go on clearance at Target when this happens. Lots of if's, and's, or but's, but hey, I'm a CAG.

I some how got Free shipping on my order it came to [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$38.23.[/FONT][/FONT]

[quote name='jimjayjoe']I some how got Free shipping on my order it came to [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$38.23.[/FONT][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Nice! I was going to get it from best buy since I had an old gift card lying around. I figured the $2.99 extra is worth it to be able to sleep in on Friday. Now the only thing I need to get is a deal on uncharted 2 and I'll be set.

[quote name='Jonsoncao']amazon has L4D2 for $40, if anyone wonders[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping they price match so can use my 20.00 credit from MW2.

If it's 35$ on amazon i'll get it because I'm on my prime trial so free 2-day shipping, if not. I'll buy it from BB.

Left 4 Dead 2 (360) will feature on Amazon's Lightning Deal at 5:45 AM Pacific Time. They currently have it listed at $39.99, so the only way to go is down. Hoping for $29.99 =D

I'm pretty sure they will price match this.
There is a lightning deal coming up for it at 5 am PST and it's currently $40. So $35 seems reasonable I guess.

Sold. Even if Amazon drops it down to $35, it's only a $2.18 difference and the lightning deal will be gone in like 10 seconds.

hey, for those of you that got charged 2.99 shipping, call up BB (1888-BESTBUY) and let them know. They said they'd credit my account once it shipped.

bread's done
Back