Left 4 Dead 2 $39.99 New @ GS

They also have a few other newer games for the same price and they are: Halo 3 ODST, Forza Motorsport 3 is what i've seen so far. Maybe just have a mod rename the thread as I rushed it, sorry but enjoy!

If anyone wants to save $0.99, Left 4 Dead 2 for the 360 is $39 at Target (it's in the ad).
Another good deal, for people who missed out on the BF deals

[quote name='intoxicated662']They also have a few other newer games for the same price and they are: Halo 3 ODST, Forza Motorsport 3 is what i've seen so far. Maybe just have a mod rename the thread as I rushed it, sorry but enjoy![/QUOTE]

You can change it.... just click 'go advanced'.

PC version should still also be only $30 trust me when I say the PC version is by far the superior of the two (I know it should already be obvious) I actually traded in my 360 version with the trade promo for $45 and walked out with the pc version and $15 extra in trade credit.

[quote name='Chlorox']PC version should still also be only $30 trust me when I say the PC version is by far the superior of the two (I know it should already be obvious) I actually traded in my 360 version with the trade promo for $45 and walked out with the pc version and $15 extra in trade credit.[/QUOTE]

How'd you get $45 for the 360 version?

[quote name='mtxbass1']How'd you get $45 for the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

The game trades in for $30 base at Gamestop and if you trade in 6, you get a 50% bump with Edge card, so that brings it up to $45.

I'd expect more deals from them in the coming weeks... They are getting beat out on alot of things by Walmart and amazon.... and even their stock dropped like 8% today because of it...

Just saying.

Yup what Chuckywang said. I'm pretty sure this deal will be over thursday or friday...whenever the new ad comes out so get it cheap while you still can.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Does gamestop match their own price? I bought this at launch for $54.99.[/QUOTE]

I think their return policy is 30 days. Damn, it's like screwing their own pre-order customers.

GS rep: 'Would you like to pre-order _ _ _ _ today?'

You: 'Why, you want to sex me from the back?'

You: 'LOL!!'

Solid deal, and much better then battling the crowds on Black Friday. Of course, I am not so sure L4D2 is really worth $40.00, but that is a matter of opinion.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Does gamestop match their own price? I bought this at launch for $54.99.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they do. If not, then buy a new copy at the lower price, then return the new copy w/ your old receipt.

This is a sweet deal, I hope it's live tomorrow! I did the trade-in three weeks ago to get the game for $20 and haven't picked the game up yet. Since I have the $40 already going towards it should I just be able to walk in and get the game without paying anything ?

[quote name='GamesAreCool']This is a sweet deal, I hope it's live tomorrow! I did the trade-in three weeks ago to get the game for $20 and haven't picked the game up yet. Since I have the $40 already going towards it should I just be able to walk in and get the game without paying anything ?[/QUOTE]
That is an interesting situation. In theory it should work, but who knows with GS :drool:

Not to take anything away from what I am sure is a great game, but I just read that the sales are really good for L4D2. The fact that it has been 40 bucks since release explains it.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Solid deal, and much better then battling the crowds on Black Friday. Of course, I am not so sure L4D2 is really worth $40.00, but that is a matter of opinion.[/QUOTE]
I love this guy.

It is not a bad deal. I have to relax on spending on deals. The cost of L4D 2 (PC) is $26.99 ($27) and free shipping. This is a good deal for a brand new release game.

bread's done
Back