Left 4 Dead 2: Anyone still playing?

I have both L4D1 and 2 and I'll play with anyone here. Love co-op but have played vs. a few times. I'm eastern and get up at 5:30 so don't expect me to stay up past 10 pm.

Please add GT: webmonk to the list please.

Thanks.

Versus is a lot more fun (IMHO) on L4D2. The expansion of the special infected create some absolutely hilarious gameplay moments (when you're playing as the infected). I still can't help but chuckle when i successfully ride someone to their doom with the jockey.

I'm on the Eastern side of time as well but I can play late. I don't mind helping out with the "story" mode but would much much rather do a Vs. night. Either way invite me I've been wanting to get back into playing this

I'm also eastern. As for playing late, it all depends. Working retail, my hours tend to vary all over the place. This week I have to wake up all at 6am, but next week most of my shifts are closing shifts.

it's ridiculous how many hours and long nights me and my friends have spent playing l4d2 but the decline in active players kinda killed it for us but I would love to jump back into it.

I have all the dlc and every achievement so I would be glad to help out plus I used to be a pretty solid scavenge player.

drStaton is my gamertag, feel free to add it.

since there's only two of us on tap for tonight, i will bail and focus on tomorrow. cant do back-to-back late nights (im on the east coast).

[quote name='cthomer5000']since there's only two of us on tap for tonight, i will bail and focus on tomorrow. cant do back-to-back late nights (im on the east coast).[/QUOTE]

Works for me, I had edited the Wiki yesterday to eliminate Tuesday (not enough interest) but for some reason it was still there today. Weird.

I'll send out invites to anyone I haven't later today/early tomorrow, in addition to updating the Wiki if it hasn't already been.

See y'all tomorrow night!

Fun playing, guys - wish I could've stayed longer, but wife and I haven't had dinner together in nearly a week. Would love to do story-mode some night.

I ended up not joining since I didn't realize we were going to start until close to 11 and I figured I wasn't going to be up much longer, which is why I didn't join up. But I guess for future reference, how long does a scavenge / vs / etc match take? Never actually tried those modes before.

scavenge is pretty quick, vs is the longer one. Depends on the players and if you have runners. You guys wanna do it again this weekend?

Last night was certainly fun. I especially loved that one go-through in the park when three of us were all near, indignantly shouting at one another to help us as we lay there dying.

I'd certainly be up for another go-around, though this weekend I'll be out of town.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Last night was certainly fun. I especially loved that one go-through in the park when three of us were all near, indignantly shouting at one another to help us as we lay there dying.[/QUOTE]

Hah. And then annoucing "well, there is a jockey headed your way" only to see the silhoutte of a jockey pouncing our last standing player a few seconds later. :)

We delivered some pretty good beatdowns near the end there.

I've been meaning to get back into this game, its been too long! The Passing DLC is on sale this week, so what better time to dust it off and start playing again.

[quote name='Kylearan']Had no idea this was coming, but L4D2 is getting some new DLC, titled "Dead Air," no later than July 22nd.

Here's the link at Valve.

(Let's start getting together first, then we can splurge, but good news it's being supported!)

Thread Updates:

- Added GTs to the first post and put them all in alphabetical order - just easier that way.

- Eliminated Tuesday as a play-night, as folks seemed more interested in Wednesday.

Looks like Wednesday is a GO for CAG L4D2.[/QUOTE]

Only the PC is getting Dead Air on or before the 22nd. The 360 isn't getting it until they finish porting all the L4D1 campaigns plus finish Cold Stream (and of course the PC will likely get that first too, and for free).

[quote name='Kylearan']Can't tonight (family in town, they leave Tuesday morning), but it'd be pretty sweet if we could get a PM list together and/or pick a night and time, so we could schedule some matches.

P.S. Just sent out invites to everyone in the thread who expressed interest and whose friend's list isn't already full.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the invite. Sorry I didn't show up as it was too late here on the East coast. I can play until 10 pm if I'm not teamed up with my father in law in some military fps game. I also play COD's and BFBC2 for those that want to join up some time. I enjoy team based and coop.

*I have all the DLC packs for most games.

I'd be up for another night soon. I am on the East Coast, though, so the later it gets, the less likely I'd be able to play for a long while.

I think that I am free Thursday night too. If I can get out of the lab in time I will try to be on Live sometime. I'm also on EST so I'll probably also be off by 11-12.

[quote name='cthomer5000']Anyone want to try Thursday night this week? I'm also East Coast so would be OK with an earlier start.[/QUOTE]

Thursday night works for me.

Perhaps start at 10 PM Eastern? Or does earlier work for you all?

If you guys need another member for anything, I am available Thursday all day. Feel free to add me/invite me if you have a game going, I'd love to play this, I haven't in months!

Looks like Thursday is getting some love. I mostly work from home, so can fire up the 360 for an hour or two even during the day PST. Will check for folks if I'm around.

[quote name='JStryke']Thursday night could work for me. I could do 8pm EST. Get off work at 6.[/QUOTE]

That works for me as well. Actually better than the previous time I had posted.

I'm going to be running late. Thought I was going to be home closer to 6:30 (just got home). Might also have a league match tonight in MLB. Don't know how late you guys plan on going, but feel free to start without me, and I'll see if I can join when I can.

I've been playing online by myself and last night I kept getting booted out of the mutation games for no reason. A friend and I are going to start playing between 8:30 or 9 PM CST tonight if anyone would like to join up.

[quote name='Tronny']Got on around 920 and didn't see any one. Oh well, maybe this weekend sometime?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. We pretty much signed off collectively at 9:20 that night. It sounded like everyone had something to do.

I might jump on later tonight to join y'all to the one above me.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Sorry about that. We pretty much signed off collectively at 9:20 that night. It sounded like everyone had something to do.

I might jump on later tonight to join y'all to the one above me.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, just shoot me a message if you want to play.

Sorry I missed you, since I was looking to play something at that time.

We should probably get another group time to play again. Is there a time for y'all that would work in the next few days?

bread's done
Back