CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
To download Cold Stream
Start up Left 4 Dead 2
On the Main Menu select 'Downloads'
Cold Stream should be an option, select it
You will notice that it's free, begin downloading
It's 1.34GB in size, which is good news considers how many campaigns are on it. I am currently at 11% as of 1:13PM EST
Note: It shouldn't have been free, this may change if you don't download soon enough.
Happy Cold Streaming!

[quote name='BillyDavid']To download Cold Stream
Start up Left 4 Dead 2
It's 1.34GB in size, which is good news considers how many campaigns are on it. I am currently at 11% as of 1:13PM EST
Note: It shouldn't have been free, this may change if you don't download soon enough.
Happy Cold Streaming![/QUOTE]

thanks im downloading it now

[quote name='BillyDavid']To download Cold Stream
Start up Left 4 Dead 2
Happy Cold Streaming![/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks OP! Just started downloading now.

download finishes, then acts as if it still hasnt been downloaded when you try to start a match with one of the cold stream maps.

i dunno whats going on, seems like the marketplace entry would be live by now, but who knows.

Downloading right now, I hope it works after the download! Thank you BillyDavid!

EDIT: Gets to 99% and says "Can't Download".

Poor 360 owners; only way to get free content for free is on accident and then it still doesn't work. Not to mention paying to play on free servers lol.

bread's done
Back