Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam (Ends 12/26 10 AM PST)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

Left 4 Dead 2 is FREE today only on Steam!*

Free Zombies!

To celebrate the holidays in a special way this year, Left 4 Dead 2 will be free until 10AM PST on 12/26.

It will be free as in, grab it now, pay no money, and it is yours to keep forever – FOR FREE!

To claim your L4D2 gift, all you need to do is install it.

If you don’t install, it goes back to its regular price and you miss out! The zombie apocalypse is more fun with friends so make sure to tell all your mates to install it as well.

Happy Holidays!

Valve

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit better stay free longer... can't even get into the servers

Hell I couldn't get into the Nintendo E-Shop earlier.

Jesus.

/firstworldproblems

if the site is not working you can get your free copy through the steam app, i got a pop up with there updates, it was on page 2, now the game is on my list

You can get to the download page through the Steam client.  Hover over the Store button to get the dropdown and click News.  It should be the first news item that comes up, and there's a link to the L4D2 store page with the install button.  Once you click that, it puts it on your account whether you want to download right away or not.

Hat tip to whoever put that in SD's wiki.

Thanks for the heads up, OP!!

EDIT: I had no probs on install, but when trying to go back to see if I needed to actually install the game (versus having it in my library)...I wanted to see what the button said, and it now said "play game," but had lots of trouble getting that to load.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back