Left 4 Dead....$35 YMMV At Best Buy With PM And Coupon

Fedexdriver12

CAG Veteran
First Thread Ever So Take It Easy On Me.Target Is Supposed To Have Left 4 Dead On Sale Tomorrow Feb 22(My Birthday!!!).You Should Be Able To Get It PM At Best Buy And IF Your A Gamers Zone Memeber Theres A Coupon(You Have To Print It Out) For $5.00 OFF Left For Dead.I'm Not Sure If Best Buy Will Consider This Double Dipping.Thanks And Have A Great Day.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Why Do You Have To Talk Like This?

Thanks For The YMMV Deal :D[/quote]
WHEN EVERY OTHER WORD IS CAPITALIZED THAT MEANS HE HAD CAPS-LOCK ON! IT'S SO PEOPLE DON'T YELL WHEN THEY POST!

Because [CAPS LOCK] is cruise control for cool.

[quote name='dark_zack']It would be nice if BB actually accepts this.[/quote]
Mine won't price match and do coupons, I've tried. It only worked once. The one time it worked I was also using a fist full of reward zone certs and it just got scanned in.

Best Buy policy is you can't use a Best Buy coupon on an item that's price-matched. Reward Zone certificates are always fine. I don't know how the policy applies to manufacturer coupons. Technically those should work, but:

[quote name='JrHu92']Guys it all depends on who you get as a cashier. That's all I'm going to say[/quote]

Is pretty much the reality of it.

[quote name='bto']Where is the coupon?, I log in to my account, and all I see is the 10% off selected games.[/QUOTE]

Select "Special Offers" when you're logged into your Reward Zone/Gamer's Club account!

[quote name='stryker']Select "Special Offers" when you're logged into your Reward Zone/Gamer's Club account![/quote]

You have to be logged into reward zone. Select the Gamers Club section, then select special offers.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']WHEN EVERY OTHER WORD IS CAPITALIZED THAT MEANS HE HAD CAPS-LOCK ON! IT'S SO PEOPLE DON'T YELL WHEN THEY POST!

Because [CAPS LOCK] is cruise control for cool.[/quote]

Nice.

[quote name='dys006']Best Buy policy is you can't use a Best Buy coupon on an item that's price-matched. Reward Zone certificates are always fine. I don't know how the policy applies to manufacturer coupons.[/quote]Any change of the price for a PM, or a manual price adjustment invalidates any coupon use.

It's pretty YMMV, though people manage to get it to work out from time to time.

As you said, it all depends on the cashier.

Aw thanks guys, for some reason only the mirror's edge coupon was coming up.

But, it seems no double dipping, or at least, very YMMV.

[quote name='LiquorLicks']Has any would tried this today yet?[/quote]

Is that English?

I didn't try to PM that specifically, but they wouldn't PM the Target $19.99 price on Iron Man Blu at my BB...so as with all BB PM efforts, it's going to be a YMMV situation. Depends on the CSA you get...and if they feel like it.

If this doesn't work, doesn't sears do Price Matching - 10% to get the lower price. If that's the case it will be $36.00 at Sears.

[quote name='Doomstink']If this doesn't work, doesn't sears do Price Matching - 10% to get the lower price. If that's the case it will be $36.00 at Sears.[/quote]
10% of the difference would make it $38. I believe that's how they do it right?

I can't find the coupon, I'm logged in and click special offers and see "Save today on select sports and shooter titles. Offer available in-store only and requires coupon." but no link to an actual coupon....

[quote name='DGenerateKane']I can't find the coupon, I'm logged in and click special offers and see "Save today on select sports and shooter titles. Offer available in-store only and requires coupon." but no link to an actual coupon....[/QUOTE]

Here's the coupon:

bbrz5coupon.jpg

I'm going to try tomorrow to PM at Best Buy with the coupon. I don't care so much if they don't accept the coupon, I just hope they're able to match the price. If they don't do it, I'll just head over to Target later this week. Not a lot of Target stores in NYC, the closest being a long Subway ride. Worth it though.

I was able to purchase this with a PM but did not try on the coupon was too much of a PITA just to get the PM +10% for L4D so I'll live - still a cheap ass deal! Thanks again guys! BTW Cheapy I love the new format - keep it up!

I came back from Best Buy & they did the Price Match. However, the coupon wasn't accepted. The guy scanned it, but the system wasn't applying the discount. Still, a good deal in my eyes.

[quote name='CMoney™']I came back from Best Buy & they did the Price Match. However, the coupon wasn't accepted. The guy scanned it, but the system wasn't applying the discount. Still, a good deal in my eyes.[/quote]

I am thinking about getting the game, although I have plenty of other fodder for now.

Not sure if I want to get it from target, and have 90 days for a better price to come along, or pick it up at best buy. If the coupon would stack with the price match and 10% difference discount, I would pull the trigger at BB right now.

I give up on deals when you have to summon everyone in the store and start doing an Indian rain dance in front of everyone.

I gave up after being shot down from that 2K $10 coupon.

This isn't even a deal. All he is saying is price match and try to get them to take coupons which clearly state they aren't normally allowed to be used.

I've been wondering what YMMV was since I joined the site. I understand the concept, but what does it actually mean, Your [ ] May Vary?

bread's done
Back