Left 4 Dead $44.99 On Steam

mrangrypants

CAGiversary!
Was just getting ready to play some TF2 and I noticed Left 4 Dead is listed at $44.99 ($5 off) this is for the PC only and I'm guessing you won't be getting any disks with it or anything. But a deal none the less. Hope some of you find it useful.

Also a side note, this may have already been posted, I check the forums regularly and haven't seen anyone post it.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I feel like I'm the only one who would rather have a digital copy of this game...[/QUOTE]
I opt for copies on Steam over physical copies (Collector's Editions nonwithstanding) if only because Valve isn't nuts and allows us to download and play the games on multiple PCs.

Getting a physical copy isn't useful for steam games because regardless of which copy you get, you're gonna have to download steam and tie the cdkey to an account. The physical copy lets you install faster, yes, but steam allows you to pre-load the game before release date (usually). The danger is in reinstalling the game and the bandwidth in installing the game, that's where physical copies have the advantage. But for most people, download should be fine enough.

Just to backup with ddrpower said, buy it where it's cheapest because you are essentially getting the same thing. You *MAY* get a little extra with a physical copy in the fact that you get some media to do a reinstall quicker than via the internets but if that doesn't interest you, buy it where you get the best deal.

bread's done
Back