Left 4 Dead $53.99 shipped @ Amazon.com (Pre-order)

Has anyone here preordered a game from amazon? I preordered the mgs 4 bundle and got it the day after it came out. I thought that was really quick shipping however I've seen other posts stating that amazon preorders often come a week or so late. Anyone?

I usually get my amazon preorders a day or two after the street date but I also have Prime. I'd bet those who get serious delays are using super saver shipping.

Eh, to be honest, this doesn't seem like a 360 game. I'll just preorder it through Steam and play it on the PC. Considering all the limits that were put onto Team Fortress 2, I think it'll be better on PC.

Yea, I think I am going to have to wait on this one to. Hope that some other retailer will have a similar deal when it comes out.

nice. in for one. in my experience with prime, it's pretty quick. in fact, if a game gets delivered to amazon's warehouse earlier than the street date, you might get it day of release. I got gta4 from amazon that tuesday it came out

i have prime and they usually end up overnighting my preordered games and dvds on monday before a tuesday release. no, i don't pay for overnight... they just ship them that way.

[quote name='forumreader']Amazon should not be your choice if you want a game or movie guaranteed on day of release.[/quote]

... and neither is Gamestop, Mr. Gamestop bot.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Eh, to be honest, this doesn't seem like a 360 game. I'll just preorder it through Steam and play it on the PC. Considering all the limits that were put onto Team Fortress 2, I think it'll be better on PC.[/quote]

Completely agree. And the new Source games are supporting the 360 controller out of the box, so don't let that hold you back if you normally only play consoles. I played lots of TF2 on PC with the 360 controller with no problems.

Despite the unfortunate name, I can't wait for this game:

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-Left-4-Dead/dp/B000QY9C90/ref=pd_ts_vg_31?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

List Price: $59.99
Price: $53.99
You Save: $6.00 (10%)

Product Features

• Co-operative gameplay in epic struggle between survivors and zombies
  • Choose to play as survivor or 4 types of infected mutants
  • Set across 4 massive campaigns
  • Game creates a unique and dramatic experience based on players' actions
  • Multiplayer games for 1-to-8 players

bread's done
Back