Left 4 Dead - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Galego23']I think you all are more or less wrong.. the achievements aren't showing up because probably you are doing quick match and joining an "in-progress" match. Achievements will not unlock for a person joining an "in-progress" match a glitch they patched due to the "dashboard glitch."[/QUOTE]

you are wrong my friend, I've started matches (being loby leader) and have played from beggining to end and still can't get them. But lets say your right, explain why my body count keeps resetting????

There are definitely problems with the Crash Course achievements, including the Genocide count randomly resetting. It's all over sites like xbox360achievements.com. We just need to wait for a patch to fix this stuff.

More servers just added to fix lag problems:

"We have upgraded our network infrastructure to better accommodate the huge response to L4D2. 360 players will now have lag-free servers. We've also added more dedicated servers.

We will continue to monitor the situation and add resources as needed.

Thank you for your patience. Now quit reading this, get out there and kill some zombies!"

http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=3160

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Lookin for folks to go through Dark Carnival, Hard Rain and the Parish. On now.[/QUOTE]
Not to be rude but you do know this is the left 4 dead 1 thread not left 4 dead 2?

[quote name='mcgavin27']Not to be rude but you do know this is the left 4 dead 1 thread not left 4 dead 2?[/QUOTE]

Oops, wasn't paying attention. I'm subscribed to both threads and didnt pay attention the title, just saw L4D and posted.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Just got it today and would like to play with some people.[/QUOTE]

If you need another, I'd love to play some co-op with some fellow CAG's.

im in for this as well. i played a bit back when this came out and ill be geting lfd2 for xmas so id like to get back into this a bit before then.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Cool sent friend request.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I accepted it earlier this afternoon. I should be on around midnight EST tonight if anyone wants to give it a go tonight.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I had one more assignment to complete for college so I never made it on yesterday.[/QUOTE]

No worries, been there and done that twice over (undergrad & MBA). I'll be on in a bit, but I might be boosting Dark Sector with another CAG before I jump to L4D. If we don't end up getting a party together for DS, I'll be on L4D asap.

oops i am kind a late i guess.
Just got that game and have to say, its really fun. Lucky me, there are still people playing it. But sometimes i think there a bots.
GG

bread's done
Back